Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] What was the lie?

Zardica

9 minutes ago, texrei said:

And i honestly didn't understand what happened on the Zariman. Grownups got mad - this means the parents? Because of the Void? Who was ripped on parts? What happened to the parents after all?

All adults on Zariman got mad because of the Void. Children, however, got to keep their sanity intact. It's implied that eventually, adults tried to kill children, but got killed in return.

4 minutes ago, Redthirst said:

All adults on Zariman got mad because of the Void. Children, however, got to keep their sanity intact. It's implied that eventually, adults tried to kill children, but got killed in return.

It'd be creepy in that some shape or form the Warframe's we control are the infested remains or something of the crazy adults. But if I remember correctly (and my lore knowledge does suck), that isn't possible.

23 minutes ago, texrei said:

And i honestly didn't understand what happened on the Zariman. Grownups got mad - this means the parents? Because of the Void? Who was ripped on parts? What happened to the parents after all?

Yes the adults would include the parents of the kids,

Why did they go mad? dunno, the ending kinda implies the void is conscious so we might have a Lovecraft plot incoming.. 

It was one of the other kids who got ripped to pieces by their parents.

Presumably they were killed by the kids, they might have also been killing each other, One of the options has you activity hunting them. 

Edited by SeriouslySinister

Thanks! Silly thought came to my mind too - we are keeping our mad parents after the infested door (maybe they got infested, that could explain their "animal" behavior). But i have no idea of how they could survive while we slept.

You know what it all reminds me? The movie Event Horizon - the experiment, missing spaceship, people gone mad, bloody orgy

Edited by texrei

12 minutes ago, Naith said:

It'd be creepy in that some shape or form the Warframe's we control are the infested remains or something of the crazy adults. But if I remember correctly (and my lore knowledge does suck), that isn't possible.

The last scene in the mountains really seems to imply it though...

Just now, Zardica said:

Did your father use the Kuva to extended his lifespan using you, like the Orokin did to children in the theater?

No, I'm pretty sure that when his father speaks it's not his father, but somehow the Void. Gelkor pointed it out on another topic this morning and it really made a lot of sense.

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

No, I'm pretty sure that when his father speaks it's not his father, but somehow the Void. Gelkor pointed it out on another topic this morning and it really made a lot of sense.

So the void must've been mocking you, like "I watched you kill your father" like it was actually watching the entire time.

1 hour ago, Zardica said:

Teshin and the Queens kept telling us Margulis lied, and I'll admit the part on the mountain was kinda confusing.

Was is supposed to be, or am I just not getting it?

The tenno didnt need to be locked in chairs. Margulis apparently locked our gates so the tenno wouldn't know all of their powers. So this whole motherly stuff is more BS from crazy ladies like the sentient "Lotus".

The snake queen basically showed us what happened. The Orokin can close our gates and turn off our super tenno mode.

Teshin, like goku, knew that we had a hidden power so he help us reached so we are now super tenno level 2. We were stuck at level 1 until know.

Im waiting until we have fusion and two tennos can join to become a stronger one.

49 minutes ago, texrei said:

Apparently the void is like that hell dimension in Event Horizon and when people enter it they go mad or something.

Kids seem to not be effected by the madness so they ended up alive cause for them it gave them powers. This is probably why there were only kids left. Cause all the kids ended up killing all the adults with their void powers after they went nuts.