Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously.....WHERE DO YOU FIND KUVA???

Multicom-EN-

Question

It's weird that it's best to repeat the same mission over and over until you get it is the best option. Speed running that sedna mission has been what has worked for me, 2 out of 20 were siphons.

The Kuva Fortress should offer siphon encounters more often though...or at least have some kinda Hijack mission or something where we steal some of their kuva.

6 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

I've had the best luck speed-running the Sedna capture mission. I got 4-5 siphon appearances out of maybe 20 runs.

Do we have to check every room or something?

Because I've speed ran that mission upwards of 20 times and haven't seen anything.

Yeah yeah, RNG blah blah, but I'd rather rule out human error before laying the entire blame on RNG.

3 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

It's weird that it's best to repeat the same mission over and over until you get it is the best option. Speed running that sedna mission has been what has worked for me, 2 out of 20 were siphons.

The Kuva Fortress should offer siphon encounters more often though...or at least have some kinda Hijack mission or something where we steal some of their kuva.

I seriously thought that the Guardians would spawn somewhere in the level when you trigger the alarms in the Fortress, sort of like a Grineer Bursa. Guess not.

Just now, KaizergidorahXi said:

I seriously thought that the Guardians would spawn somewhere in the level when you trigger the alarms in the Fortress, sort of like a Grineer Bursa. Guess not.

I wish that's how it worked. And you just had to kill the guardian's for a lil bit of kuva, like 100...but now it's like do 20 missions for 1 siphon and get 600 kuva...this RNG is getting out of hand.

17 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Indeed.....Less grind they said. Pfft.

it's a new system, DE always goes the 'safe' way with new systems. give it some time and hopefully they're improve it. they did so with endless fissure that everyone complained about when the relic system first got out 

4 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

it's a new system, DE always goes the 'safe' way with new systems. give it some time and hopefully they're improve it. they did so with endless fissure that everyone complained about when the relic system first got out 

Yeah. Did some capture runs and actually found one of those bastards. Got 615 Kuva. Is that normal amount and does it stack with affinity booster?

7 hours ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Yeah. Did some capture runs and actually found one of those bastards. Got 615 Kuva. Is that normal amount and does it stack with affinity booster?

From what I have heard that is standard amount, Double resource booster will help with it is my understanding....  as it is a resource.

Not sure but it seems like you have more chances to find them with more people. I've done same mission solo few times and couldn't find Siphon. Then tried it with a party and we got them 4 times in a row.

Anyway yeah, it gets boring and tedious very fast...

2 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

The cloud really seems hard to see and there's no indication on the map or waypoint on the hud, right? 

Look at the Kuva Siphon, it has 4 suckers and depending on which one is active, it will show a general direction where it is trying to suck the Kuva. Basically a compass.

1 minute ago, Harowing said:

Look at the Kuva Siphon, it has 4 suckers and depending on which one is active, it will show a general direction where it is trying to suck the Kuva. Basically a compass.

Well, that's bloody useful. 

The siphon area has a very annoying red filter applied on already dark environments so spotting a small black and red cloud is not always easy. 

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Harowing said:

The problem I encounter a lot is that I can't even stop for a second to see the Kuva cloud without dying.

Is it just me or does all hell break loose every time we get near a Siphon? Grineer forces seem to multiply, making it even harder to dash through guardians (Operators are flimsy af).

4 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

The problem I encounter a lot is that I can't even stop for a second to see the Kuva cloud without dying.

Is it just me or does all hell break loose every time we get near a Siphon? Grineer forces seem to multiply, making it even harder to dash through guardians (Operators are flimsy af).

Use a Loki, just stay invisible until you hear the Kuva Siphon ring then look for it before going into your Operator and dashing through the cloud then going back to your warframe and turning invisible again.

23 hours ago, Harowing said:

Use a Loki, just stay invisible until you hear the Kuva Siphon ring then look for it before going into your Operator and dashing through the cloud then going back to your warframe and turning invisible again.

Are Kuva Guardians affected by Radial Blind or Bastille?