Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6 days in a row nothing but endo

GrimAtrament

>Fixed 

>7 days of nothing but lenses 

I like this sortie change, definitely gets rid of nezha from cluttering the drop tables along with old wraith/vandal weapons, but I wish they would just implement a token system like Sheldon mentioned in one of the devstreams. Play the sortie, get tokens and save up to buy whatever you want

2 minutes ago, --Q--UmadcausebaD said:

same here, 3days in a row 2k endo. Thats bullsheeet...
Honestly i just do them for the Riven Mods but i can guess how low the droprate is... We definetly need a way to farm those mods. One chance per day is ridiculous... :(

Well it cant be worse than vauban..... But also the riven mods pretty much are like, how to say it they go from ok to OP in a split second so i can see why DE has 15 unit limit per player and why they have like 5% chance to drop in sorties....

3 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

endo for only 3 days in a row? I've been getting endo for weeks lol welcome to Warframe!

well since my rewards of the last season were done for about a month, i didnt touch the sorties for a few weeks. Because i knew what i will get and know that i dont need it xD

1 minute ago, Flustershy said:

Well it cant be worse than vauban..... But also the riven mods pretty much are like, how to say it they go from ok to OP in a split second so i can see why DE has 15 unit limit per player and why they have like 5% chance to drop in sorties....

So and how long should it take to reach that cap? 2 years? Thats crap.

Edited by --Q--UmadcausebaD

11 hours ago, (XB1)LexaHex said:

>Fixed 

>7 days of nothing but lenses 

I like this sortie change, definitely gets rid of nezha from cluttering the drop tables along with old wraith/vandal weapons, but I wish they would just implement a token system like Sheldon mentioned in one of the devstreams. Play the sortie, get tokens and save up to buy whatever you want

That would definitely help make them worth it.

11 hours ago, Dalimir said:

Image result for rng gif

Irrelevant. Has nothing to do with drop rates or rewards included in a drop table.

On 11/13/2016 at 0:34 PM, (XB1)LexaHex said:

I like this sortie change, definitely gets rid of nezha from cluttering the drop tables along with old wraith/vandal weapons, 

But the thing is, you can sell those sets for plat. You can't really do much of anything with the new sortie system.