The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invisible Kuva Clouds

Borntoheal

I was playing as Frost farming some Kuva, and in the most recent mission where I found a Kuva event, it started normally. Then after the second Kuva cloud, the siphon would vacuum Kuva, but I couldn't see the cloud itself. Once during that period, I was able to get the cloud by spamming the void jump next to the vacuum, but after that it just kept sucking up invisible kuva clouds until it finished. I'm not sure if it was caused by putting a snow globe around the Kuva siphon or what, but even outside of the snow globe just after it started vacuuming, the cloud was invisible.

This happened to me and my squad as well, same thing the clouds of kuva where invisible and we just had to randomly void dash to try and get them, although sometimes we would be able to see where they were if we hit it with our aoe powers, we would see the 0 dmg indicated but that wasn't very often. We where running speed captures runs on sedna.

Edited by Houndoom45

• 2 weeks later...

Same. I have had invisible guardians too (reported it and provided log files).   What I found with the Kuva was that it was actually trapped in a room under the siphon, and was pathing oddly in a loop between the door frame and the ceiling under the siphon.   I *think* the invisible  Kuva is under the map in these cases, either stuck or being siphoned from under the floor.  By chance, was this in Adaro?  That is where I seem to have problems.

Confirming, happened to me as well. 

One of the recent Sorties was Vay Hek assassination, and despite it being Earth, a Siphon spawned. Couldn't see clouds at all, but I thought it was due to Earth not being an intended planet and cloud pathing being off.

• 3 weeks later...

yup still happening, a lot. i was actually able to hit the kuva with the reticule and it said "kuva" it was stuck behind a lifesupport capsule. dashing through it collected it but other than that it was a complete waste, all of the clouds were invisible

• 3 months later...

I revivng this post becasue this S#&$ still happens, i already ignore Rivens mostly because they are a failed bandaid, but now i need some to build Octavia parts.

If farming fails becasue gaems decides to not show what you shoudl collect i slowly loose my patience.

I msotly try to defend DE but for god sake, fix your goddamn S#&$ and stop intrododucing half baked S#&$.

Still beta i know but it wohuld be nice if something whoudl be finished and polished by now. Focus anyone?

Gotta say that the Kuva missions were pretty glitched yesterday. The Siphon was pointing in one direction and the Kuva cloud came from the other side.

Sometimes the Siphon would point at one place, then twist itself until it was pointing at the correct place.

Also the Kuva clouds were having terrible collision problems, even after I dashed through the same cloud 3 times, I still failed to grab it.

4 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Gotta say that the Kuva missions were pretty glitched yesterday. The Siphon was pointing in one direction and the Kuva cloud came from the other side

this!! DE this need to be fixed well as soon as possible :))

Edited by eraze93

It's a bug DE refuses to fix for way too long.

On top of this, clouds can appear directly below or over siphon without way of stopping them.

Siphon placement in missions and paths of clouds, their visibility, mobility of operators - all should be addressed, I'm not really playing Kuva mission at the moment because of glitches.

• 4 years later...