Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help: in your opinion, what are the least used mods?

(PSN)L-B-H-100

i would like to conduct a list indicating what mods are being used the least. not because they are inferior compared to other relative mods (for example, jagged edge would obviously be worse than buzz kill), but because they presume to have less value over others.

for example, reference, and my own opinion, the lease used mods to me is Natural Talent and Reflection. i have rarely used these mods for highly rank missions and have only used them for testing reasons. Reflection is too weak against high rank missions and only benefits through status, such as stunning the enemy. Natural Talent only works for the few abilities it can effect and these abilities are barely worth effecting for a mod slot.

so, i would like to know what other mods in the game are rarely used so that the developers can alter them in some way so that they are effective in their own special way. not that they do already, but however effective they can be could prove to be underwhelming compared to even more effective alternatives.

thank you for visiting this discussion, and i do hope that i as well as other players may collect some valuable data.

as a bonus request, i would like the developers to create some kind of chart as they did a few devstreams ago indicating which missions where played the least.

be sure to bold the mods mentioned in the comments.

mod list from comments

• Ammo Maximum Mods
  • Physique
  • Warm Coat
  • Intruder
  • Vile Precision
  • Provoked
  • Diamond Skin
  • Aviator
  • single stat weapon mods

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

• Max ammo mods
  • single status chance mods (they usually give just 15% more status... while mixed status-elemental damage mods give +60% elemental damage and +60% status.. and cost less mod capacity. Ok DE explain that bull$hit seriously

1 minute ago, MrM1 said:
  • Max ammo mods
  • single status chance mods (they usually give just 15% more status... while mixed status-elemental damage mods give +60% elemental damage and +60% status.. and cost less mod capacity. Ok DE explain that bull$hit seriously

Uh, I see 90 elemental mods being used more then dual stat...

Edited by PoisonHD

Just now, PoisonHD said:

Yeah when the weapon has a low main status chance then these are pretty useless. But with the Lacera you can hit a 100% status chance with these mods, a 100% status chance is always good.

Spoiler

The broken scepter can have a 100% status chance too

3 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

I see your ammo drum and raise you

wbbzRpk.jpg

How could we forget the damaged mods. Of course!

The damaged mods are worse than hell! Why do they even exist?

Edited by MrM1

Just now, sushidubya said:

I actually used to use that when I started playing the game and didn't have strength mods like Serration.  (we had no broken mods then at start)  hahaha

I'd imagine this is least used:

latest?cb=20140831140826

Nah. That's a good mod when you don't want to use ciphers for Spy missions. Quite useful actually.

Just now, MrM1 said:

Yeah when the weapon has a low main status chance then these are pretty useless. But with the Lacera you can hit a 100% status chance with these mods, a 100% status chance is always good.

Reveal hidden contents

The broken scepter can have a 100% status chance too

I know... status is my favorite thing to run with. Most weapons have a mediocre status chance though, so 90's are used way more often for the extra damage. 

On 11/14/2016 at 10:37 AM, PoisonHD said:

Both the 90% and the dual stat mods have their place and are very useful, but anyways he's talking about these:

RifleAptitudeModU145.png

Edited by rapt0rman

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

BOth the 90% and the dual stat mods have their place and are very useful, but anyways he's talking about these:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/3f/RifleAptitudeModU145.png/revision/latest?cb=20140831203527[/IMG]

Oh crap, now I feel stupid >.>

Completely forgot those existed, sorry for misunderstanding @MrM1

Edited by PoisonHD

2 minutes ago, (PS4)L-B-H-100 said:

actually, i use this mod a lot with my Vectis, and Vectis prime

adding "depleted reload" to the Vectis prime would decrees its magazine, but give it a boost in reload speed.

Yes... but only like 100 or so of them exist (Or are tradeable) . So therefore it is, by default really, the least used mod.

Edited by PoisonHD
tradeable*