Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayr sculpture VERY URGENT DE

(XBOX)Oussii

9 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Billion ? Whoa man never thought arabic was that spoken ^.^ 

Do you have stats on english and french too ?

here is a link to a Wiki about languages around the globe, last updated at the beginning of this month. Mandarin, Spanish, English, Hindi, Arabic are the top 5, french is 18th

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

That's a total of 1 billion 420 millions man

I posted that because I'm a child and the whole 420 thing, but deleted it because it was going to be read as a racist comment or for what it was. Either outcome would have probably gotten me a warning point, but you ninja'd the edit.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

1 minute ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

The main question in my mind - is it offensive? I'm fairly sure DE wouldn't want to offend a large community - if it's a genuinely bad word (and heck, there are plenty of those in English that the English speakers in here will know) then perhaps it does need a rethink.

It is extremely offensive

DE replace that word in stars when u type it in english

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

1 hour ago, WereFowl said:

To be fair: This is something for which companies do change the name of their products for, especially if they're appealing to an international audience.

Yes, changing it afterwards is fine, I have no problems with that, but OP asked "how they could overlook that".

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

It is extremely offensive

best advice i can give you then is to just ignore it and try to avoid instances of it.

Sorry to say, but you'll have to suck it up buttercup (or is any of that offensive too?)

DE is an English speaking company and they will do their best to keep blatant vulgar and obscene things terms from other regions and out but this is reaching.

also, it has been in the game for months now, you could have done your research sooner to find this. as of this moment, its probably here to stay

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

best advice i can give you then is to just ignore it and try to avoid instances of it.

Sorry to say, but you'll have to suck it up buttercup (or is any of that offensive too?)

DE is an English speaking company and they will do their best to keep blatant vulgar and obscene things terms from other regions and out but this is reaching.

also, it has been in the game for months now, you could have done your research sooner to find this. as of this moment, its probably here to stay

Really? Then why rhey have servers all over the word? And why u r with this attitude? It is a @(*()$ offensive word

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

1 minute ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Really? Then why rhey have servers all over the word?

you can be an English speaking company and still have branches and servers elsewhere and have ambassadors do the delegation in other languages. Our forums have ambassadors for other languages. take it up with them. ask them why this isnt a bigger issue

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but there are better ways to get in contact with us. As others suggested, please submit a ticket to support and we'll review this case.

On that note, this thread is going in a very immature direction, so I am locking it before it gets too out of hand. 
Thanks!