Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need to help DE to jump over their own shadow!

KaeseSchnitte

The last mission I played opened my eyes, a revelation if you will. It hit me when struggling during a mission, a mission designed by DE. This mission was: "Complete a Survival mission without killing anyone". So I picked Ivara and stayed invisible, but time and time again I'd kill something by accident, even if I didn't intend to. I was furious. "Why would anyone design a mission to not kill anyone in a game designed to kill everyone?" I asked myself, not knowing of the deeper understanding I was soon to realize. I turned against the developers of this game, cursing them for what they had created. "Why would they ever design something that twisted, have they forgotten what their game was about?" I asked, but in midst of my rage I realized the greater truth. They know. And they did this on purpose. They did this on purpose as call for help, a cry for salvation to their playerbase. They are shackled, shackled by the violence they created. Having to start a mission over and over because you accidentially killed something was not bad game design, but a wake-up call. We, the players, need to help them. We need to help them to attone for their violent sins, we need to help them to make Warframe a better place, a more peaceful place. A place without accidential deaths. It has been way to easy to kill in the past, it must be changed.

But ofcourse, shackled as they are, DE has no choice but to send us cryptic messages, it is our duty to stand up and boldly say: "Yes! Yes DE, make this place a happier place, a more peaceful place. A place where Corpus and Grineer can hold hands, a place where we can date our Steel Meridian waifu and pet the worm (*hinthint*). A place where we will shatter our enemies not by force, but by beating them in a chess game. This is the world we will fight for. We have heard your cry for help, DE, and we will help you!"

Edited by KaeseSchnitte

Lel that's like trying to wish for peace on earth. XD there will always be blood shed in game and in real life, no matter how much you struggle someone is going to get hurt regardless of how careful you tried to be.

Though I assume this is mostly said as a joke. :D 

If this is your way of saying "I can't complete this challenge because I keep accidentally killing an enemy; this is a stupid challenge and DE should remove it" it's better you just straight up rage about it.

Scratch that.

Edited by NekroArts

There is already a chance for this route to begin. 

Spoiler

The Elder Queen, the one who had an Orokin's essence, an ORO (implication: Elder Queen not dead if their Oro is not annihilated), and who was effectively using the Grineer to set up the Sol System for Orokin takeover, but failed.

We stopped her, but the 'younger' Worm Queen - whom regards us more as food than anything, yet has a regal attitude, is vulnerable to negotiation. 

The Tenno Peace Plan: TTPP:

Step 0: Ensure Elder Queen is disabled.

Step 1: Deploy Steel Meridian in force to the Kuva Fortress. Seize the fortress, deny the Worm Queen escape.

Step 2: Direct Steel Meridian to supplant absent Elder Queen with Meridian leader, or Clem, or a number of Meridian-sided Grineer.

Step 3: Wait as Meridian's control spreads through the Grineer faction.

Step 4: Direct the reformed Grineer Empire to stand down and allow the Tenno to help them with matters such as Infestation. 

Step 4B: Find, then purge or detain Grineer who are still loyal to the Queens, or have shifted affiliations to Hunhow, initiate reeducation for those Grineer.

Step 5: Utilize Grineer resources to barter, confuse, and expose Corpus Board of Directors.

Step 6: Employ Perrin Sequence assets to supplant Directors.

Step 7: Purge or detain any Corpus who show self-oriented greed or religious connection to the Void and the Orokin.

Step 8: All other Syndicates will be employed where best suited to reinforce System control.

Step 9: Banish Hunhow, or attempt to change his mind.

Step 9B: Erase and/or confine the Infestation.

Step 10: Resettle everywhere.

Step 11: Appoint Tenno as peace-keepers.

Any steps after Step 11 are surplus and should be delayed until Solar System has 'relaxed' and settled with it's new conditions, and when we have the resources..

Step 12: Rebuild Tau Junction.

Step 13: Design a device that Sentients cannot replicate, but can 'wear', that would shield them from the Void. Test on fragments of Hunhow, then Lotus, then Hunhow himself. 

Step 14: Send Hunhow to Tau with a message saying that the Sol System has been 'fixed' by Tenno hands, and an offering of cooperation with it.

Step 15: Hope Hunhow doesn't mess that up and pray the Sentient species doesn't go to war with us again.

Step 15B: Hunhow returns with 'Sentients agree to terms and conditions'. Hunhow's title becomes 'Sentient harbinger of news' or something suitable.

Step 16: Provide Sentients with Void-resistance 'talisman' so they can come home.

Step 17: Migrate excess population to Tau.

Step 18: Exploit Tau's resources.

Step 19: Find another suitable solar system when the time is right, and have the Sentients scout it out before going there in person.

Step 20: Displace rogue elements to marked and investigated star systems which are prepared for such.

Step 21: Commence galactic colonization effort. Any threats will be dominated by Sentients, or negotiated with if possible.

Step 22: Cure Sentient Flaw on the Anniversary of the Old War.

Step 23: There is no Step 24 as virtually everything is now as it should be. The sky is as it was meant. The reservoir (read: Hunhow's mug) swells with tea.