Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossiblle Riven mod ?

Loccicube

Question

Ok SOoooooo HOW ??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2z7ijpl.jpg

So after workin out how to unlock 6 of the Riven mod to date (clan m8s and my own) Rhis one has me 100% pulling my own hair out 

tryed Loki with Stelth (but Fail when i get to close to taget) Dun 

tryed Rhino no iron skin (failed after 5 enemies passed) got hit by something 

tryed titania with #4th (for get the name) failed when got close Again. even tryed to cancel 4th when got close, no joy 

has anyone unlocked this if so plz Share 

Not so hard.

Take a friend, go to an exterminate mission.

You stay hidden at the spawn point, he takes Inaros and kills everyone WITH NO ABILITIES, then HE scans the target, WITH NO TRAPS . He can still take dmg tho, so gg ez pz.

Edit: Also remember that you need to equip the riven mod into a primary "rifle" weapon (soma and such).

Edited by Kyryo

Ivara's Prowl active for the entire mission will get you what you seek.

The mod only counts abilities used while the target is detected and trying to escape... or at least it did last week when I tried. If DE changed it then I don't think I'll be able to do that challenge again if it crops up.

4 minutes ago, Yami666 said:

If abilities are casted at mission start they doesnt count. The only situation that makes you fail is when you cast it by the target.

1 minute ago, Odins_Sohn_MSTK said:

HE CAN but not on the target, i had this challenge now 7 times and 7 times i used Ivara.

Didnt know that, thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Kyryo said:

Not so hard.

Take a friend, go to an exterminate mission.

You stay hidden at the spawn point, he takes Inaros and kills everyone WITH NO ABILITIES, then HE scans the target, WITH NO TRAPS . He can still take dmg tho, so gg ez pz.

Edit: Also remember that you need to equip the riven mod into a primary "rifle" weapon (soma and such).

yes that worked 100% wow seems easy when you know the trick 

other things that used to work (and should still do) : cast Rhino iron skin at the start and bumrush the target, damage is not registered since technically its not health. Nezha's warding halo for same S#&$. 

If u have clanmates/friends there are many options to complete it tbh, including ash smokescreen augment, limbo banishing u full duration build as scanning it yourself, a friend simply killing everyone and scanning it for you, perhaps loki's switch teleport augment for invul might work as well, ivara prowl as was mentioned or shooting cloak arrows at your frame and probabbly some more if u bother to think outside the box. 

Riven challenges are not particularly hard as of yet and u can easily cheese your way around them if u don't take whats said in mod description at face value and think in terms of how it was programmed and interactions with environment.

9 hours ago, Loccicube said:

Ok SOoooooo HOW ??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2z7ijpl.jpg

So after workin out how to unlock 6 of the Riven mod to date (clan m8s and my own) Rhis one has me 100% pulling my own hair out 

tryed Loki with Stelth (but Fail when i get to close to taget) Dun 

tryed Rhino no iron skin (failed after 5 enemies passed) got hit by something 

tryed titania with #4th (for get the name) failed when got close Again. even tryed to cancel 4th when got close, no joy 

has anyone unlocked this if so plz Share 

Try Inaros + rejuvenation + quick thinking ( i guess, i haven't played yet TWW)  it has 5000+ health. won't die easily

I´ve just helped a friend "A" today doing the scans me "B" and other one "C". 

"A" Stays at the beggining and just go to the evac point until the unveil process is ended (Also gotta be aware if the enemies come to avoid dmg and kill em fast).

"B" and "C" Complete the mission, scan the target and go to the evac point. (They can use skills, traps, transference, guns, Brooms, newspapers or whatever.)

amen

Greetings tennos!