Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ask yourself: why do you want/need the best possible Gear ?

Vicious_Vipa

If i want a good story I play my rpgs like Mass effect and Dragon age.

If i want shooter fun i jump on Titanfall 2 or games like Battlefield.

If i want casual fun like a Moba or need to explore then Paragon or Skyrim types.

But

I play Warframe to carve up hordes and  Fashion frame. ?

The moment i can't do that anymore I'd bugger off. Riven mods have me insanely worried but the rest of TWW looks unreal.

To the OP i strive to be as powerful as possible so the mindless fun can go for as long as possible lol....

I still believe we need a major 3.0 damage overhaul. But i would not want to see horde mode go. 

I don't.

similar to my brother, i have a loadout for each of my favorite frames.

each frame is assigned a primary and melee(secondary is unimportant) 

this forces me to alter how i play depending on which frame i use.

some use high power weapons(tigris prime/sancti, r. Cernos, dex sybaris, etc...) some use unorthodox weapons(vulkar wraith for example on my zephyr, who named Zena....shut up, i like to name my frames....more personalized that way)

either way, if one of my frames has a weak weapon, i use it anyways. A self imposed challenge if you will.

As far as Riven mods are concerned I'm happy they've given us the 'opportunity' to use other weapons and not just the "best in slot."  I'm not necessarily chuffed with the implementation or execution of them though.  

Missions that tequire teammates mates to perform multiple tasks both together and separately during a mission could be fun.  

4 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

using something like a NOVA bomb from Halo  to kill an ant. waste of a danged nuke

Maxim 28. If the price of collateral damage is high enough, you might be able to get paid to bring ammunition home with you

Maxim 46. Don't try to save money by conserving ammunition

I just want to defeat the enemies as fast as possible.

I can also help others who are not as powerful or have just forma-ed their gear. 

It is not normal if someone prefer to play the game with subpar gears that can only beat lvl10 enemies and below.

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

It is not normal if someone prefer to play the game with subpar gears that can only beat lvl10 enemies and below.

this would not be normal, indeed.

But I was talking about already being able to 1-shot EVERYTHING available in this game (inclucing the 3rd sortie and theoretically far above)
and yet we are still striving to get better.

(of course I am not talking about staying in an endless mission for several hours)

17 minutes ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

But I was talking about already being able to 1-shot EVERYTHING available in this game (inclucing the 3rd sortie and theoretically far above)
and yet we are still striving to get better.

I think trying to get better is human nature.... but the gear can only get so much good and it won't get any further because there are only that few slots and even if forma all slots, it is still just that standard... unless there are more slots in the future lol

Future challenge(if sentients are main enemies): kill 10 sentients in one shot.

I don't use OP gear. I mostly run my Slash Dash Excal, a Melee Weapon and my Kavat. Mostly Orthos/p or Nikana/p because im most comfortable playing with them. If not, then Dual Swords or Daggers or basically anything besides Heavy Weapons or Whips.

I think most of the people just use OP stuff because they don't want to feel less like a man/women than their Squadmates so they gear up to join the special snowflake clan again. And those that don't fall in that category just do it for fun, for the lulz, because they like it, yada yada abra cadabra.

<salt incoming>

I keep finding that every new content release leaves me with nothing but disappointment.

The story is ghost in the shell, the loot is forever powercreep, the AI/enemies are painfully slow and obvious.

Primes are officially being released based on popularity, RNG has been taken to new heights, this game makes Maplestory look the holy grail of developer integrity.

I don't want powercreep, or cinematic quests, or any of that fluff bullS#&amp;&#036;. I just want ONE good boss fight, just one.

There are ways to handle different levels of power from different players and still viable win condition, PSO2 does this, Dragons Dogma does this.

With everything that we've seen over the years, I just don't have the faith that this day will ever come, the day where I can feel good about playing this game again.