Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

I bought the accessories to pay DE for TWW. It may not have been worth the wait imo, but they put a lot of time into it.

I can't recall a time when the Accessories pack offered anything that you could get in game, it's always been the exclusive stuff. 

But whatever, they're an extra item than usual, I just don't see the point of them at all. I can literally build thousands if I need them.

3 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

Prime Access is always 2 prime items and the boosters. THis one has 2 prime items the boosters and the charges. THey are an additional item not taking the place of something more valuable

You might have point.... I can't actually remember 100%.

I'm pretty sure there have been others in the past that did include 3 accessories though. Either way, If you're going to add an additional little bonus on top, at least make it something even remotely worth having. 

2 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

You might have point.... I can't actually remember 100%.

I'm pretty sure there have been others in the past that did include 3 accessories though. Either way, If you're going to add an additional little bonus on top, at least make it something even remotely worth having. 

I agree it is pretty pointless to most players but I think the intent was to give newer players something related to their landing craft to go with the skin.

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

No worries.

Back to the topic of consoles receiving Plat in their Prime Accessories; it is true, but it's no wonder why.

9da19c93feb0a07a1fd6d30dcc986724.png

LOL STILL COSTS NEARLY 100 BUCKS.

it still is a lot better tho

Edited by AiD_0v2

I understand that the Prime is out and theres nothing anyone can do or say to change her looks, it feels like a chroma Helm all over again,

this is not meant to cold or insult anyone this is just feedback the bast as I can give it, 

I know some people are upset that she did not get more done to her frame like Necros had

But here's the breakdown as to what peoples issue is or as far as I can see, first is this...

really.png[

I mean Really There is nothing special about "30 Air Support Charges" please give us a Syandana or armor cosmetics of some kind.

This is terrible and I know some people look at this as a insult, please fix this. as for the Valkyr her self I'm going to leave this screenshot here 
it speaks it's own words.

DB7A41F70A1FDBBC708EE69B5D4D19E70DA268D4

Please help DE this purchase dose not feel justified like this.

To be fair, I agree with OP in that a lot of people don't want the boosters. Let's be real here, how much mileage are you going to get out of a 90 DAY BOOSTER, when it only takes like an hour at most to max a weapon or frame.

I wish they would just separate out the prime accessories entirely. You just buy them completely individually OR you can buy the pack for a bulk discount cost.

I would pay $5 per skin or syandana or whatever, but I sure as hell am never spending $50 dollars on a pack with 2 boosters in it (that make up like half the cost of the pack if you think about it) that I definitely don't want.

It's lost capital for DE really. Give me choice, get more gain. Give less choice, maybe you're making people spend more money, but you're getting much less people spending that money. I doubt it equals out to how much they would make vs lose if they separated everything.

Edited by Instinction
corrected mispelling

3 minutes ago, Instinction said:

To be fair, I agree with OP in that a lot of people don't want the boosters. Let's be real here, how much mileage are you going to get out of a 90 DAY BOOSTER, when it only takes like an hour at most to max a weapon or frame.

I wish they would just separate out the prime accessories entirely. You just buy them completely individually OR you can buy the pack for a bulk discount cost.

I would pay $5 per skin or syandana or whatever, but I sure as hell am never spending $50 dollars on a pack with 2 boosters in it (that make up like half the cost of the pack if you think about it) that I definitely don't want.

It's lost capital for DE really. Give me choice, get more gain. Give less choice, maybe you're making people spend more money, but you're getting much less people spending that money. I doubt it equals out to how much they would make vs lose if they separated everything.

wait its a 90 day booster?! you know how meny weapons i could forma with that with no pain?

3 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

wait its a 90 day booster?! you know how meny weapons i could forma with that with no pain?

Any amount of weapons you could possibly plan on forma'ing, could be done in the week's time worth affinity booster.

You can't possibly plan on 6 forma'ing every weapon in the game. And again, it takes like an hour AT MOST to max a weapon (seriously if it takes you an hour, consider 20 rounds of Akkad, Eris). Less time now that you get mod space at level 0 based on your Mastery rank.

1 minute ago, Instinction said:

Any amount of weapons you could possibly plan on forma'ing, could be done in the week's time worth affinity booster.

You can't possibly plan on 6 forma'ing every weapon in the game. And again, it takes like an hour AT MOST to max a weapon (seriously if it takes you an hour, consider 20 rounds of Akkad, Eris). Less time now that you get mod space at level 0 based on your Mastery rank.

i dont go to the new draco...

Edited by hazerddex

The 30 air support charges are there because it takes a decent bit of work to actually get them normally, you need the segment (which i think comes from clan research) and then you need to craft them, and they're pretty costly for consumables. DE wants the people who bought the pack to be able to fully use the thing they bought, regardless of advancement in the game. There's pretty much always only 2 Prime accessories in that set anyway so really the air support charges are an objective bonus.

Are you trying to say that the two look similar? they look pretty different to me, Prime's head is very different and her arms aren't similar at all. Her body is also different but it has the same general shape as the other one so it's not as drastic a difference. Also, you're using an alternate helmet, and TARGIS PRIME ARMOUR. That's a Prime Accessory! You can't get it anymore! In order to make the two look as similar as you say you need to have bought an item that is now impossible to get! How is an example that uses it valid for a person that doesn't have it? You've also painted Standard to look specifically like default Prime, you'll have to show me Prime matching any colour set on Standard for that to work.

You're also using Gersemi obviously, but there's all the debate going around about which Valkyr should be the Primed version so I'll ignore that part. My point is, You can say taht they look similar when you use your own exclusive resources and specifically try to make it look like a Prime, but a lot of people are going to see heavy differences in the models.

One additional point, Primes have additional polarities and a boost to certain stats (extra armour and power in Valkyr Prime's case) so even if they looked exactly the same, Prime would have an advantage, yes that wouldn't be very good for business but that's still a factor.

1 minute ago, YUNoJump said:

The 30 air support charges are there because it takes a decent bit of work to actually get them normally

Sorry YUNoJump it's not  question of why? it's more of the matter it's not exclusive it would be better sold in the marketplace not apart of the prime access bundle.

you can make them by unlocking it in quests so no I think it should be changed and that's how I feel about it. 

1 minute ago, Sage-Prime said:

Sorry YUNoJump it's not  question of why? it's more of the matter it's not exclusive it would be better sold in the marketplace not apart of the prime access bundle.

you can make them by unlocking it in quests so no I think it should be changed and that's how I feel about it. 

If they didn't exist in the Prime Accessories pack, nobody at all would have any opinions on their exclusion, or the value of the pack. There is literally nothing they take away from the pack, there isn't a single reason to want them removed.  Replacing them with an exclusive item would be giving more Accessories than normal away for the same price as previous packs, that isn't really fair to purchasers of previous Accessory packs. Heck, Boosters aren't exclusive and nobody complains that they're in the pack.

3 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

If they didn't exist in the Prime Accessories pack, nobody at all would have any opinions on their exclusion, or the value of the pack. There is literally nothing they take away from the pack, there isn't a single reason to want them removed.  Replacing them with an exclusive item would be giving more Accessories than normal away for the same price as previous packs, that isn't really fair to purchasers of previous Accessory packs. Heck, Boosters aren't exclusive and nobody complains that they're in the pack.

There's nothing Prime or exclusive about Air charges man

8 minutes ago, Sage-Prime said:

Normal accessories pack is 2 prime items + boosters. This accessories pack is 2 prime items + boosters + air support. It is essentially a free item.  Admittedly a not super useful one for people that already have air support unlocked but a free bonus none the less. It can be ignored for all intents in purposes if you don't like it.

Just now, xRufus7x said:

Normal accessories pack is 2 prime items + boosters. This accessories pack is 2 prime items + boosters + air support. It is essentially a free item.  Admittedly a not super useful one for people that already have air support unlocked but a free bonus none the less. It can be ignored for all intents in purposes if you don't like it.

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. If Accessory packs gave you the normal stuff AND a single alloy plate, it doesn't have any negative effect at all.

4 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

then Why not Prime Air Charges that would make more sense.

8 minutes ago, Sage-Prime said:

then Why not Prime Air Charges that would make more sense.

1. What do you suppose Prime Air Charges DO?

2. They're a consumable, you'd run out of them and literally never be able to get more.

3. That's a third exclusive, as mentioned above Prime Accessory packs always have 2 exclusives, adding more would be unfair to previous purchasers.

You're still missing the point that they are a bonus, the only reason to change them is a feeling that Prime Accessory packs should ONLY contain exclusives, which is a) immediately broken by Boosters and b) a flawed reason when the non-exclusive item isn't replacing an exclusive item.

7 minutes ago, DarkOmegaGamer said:

Every Prime Access, it's two prime accessories, affinity booster, and credit booster. Last I checked, all were accounted for, the boosters were just a bonus.

WXItdhi.gif

DE adds an extra thing to Prime Accessories and people think they've lost something. It's there to get you to actually try out and realize Liset has the only useful air support anyways. 

Edited by Gelkor

Just now, maj.death said:

Why do you hate the healing tower so? :(

I usually play frames that can heal in some fashion, I have a Furis, I have life strike, I have medi-ray, and I have health pads bound to the 7 key. I have Liset air support bound to the 0 key so that I don't ever have to look for a panel to hack, and I can pause the timer in stealth and rescue missions (including sorties), and so I can get out of locked rooms if Stalker or a bug ever strands me somewhere there are no panels (like the Void).

I mean, the healing tower is probably the second most useful, but the others, a nonscaling turret and a nonscaling carpet bombing are just laudable utility compared to complete system security resets.

2 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

Prime Access is always 2 prime items and the boosters. THis one has 2 prime items the boosters and the charges. THey are an additional item not taking the place of something more valuable

While you're correct, it just does not stand up to a full armour set that has 5 pieces counting as 1...