Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General feedback on Warframe

o0Despair0o

Once upon a time I started up Warframe, signed in to my account and...

(I just want to say that english is NOT my native language).

I was instantly bored to DEATH. Like, I see my fancy spaceship, and I'm bored. There's nothingt to do except for turning that radio on and off or looking at my operator like I would be the stalker.

Talking about the stalker, when did he became such a coward? Always doesn't even dare to move an inch while he's in the same orbit UNLESS you got low-level gear with no good mods on it.

So, I decided to farm Valkyr Prime aaaaaaand I need to grind relics that I already have because they don't get updated. I literally have to grind in order to grind. Grindception.

Or the gameplay. While it is indeed quite smooth (unless you derp out trying to climb a wall and get stuck), it lacks something...

Immersion (I think). Like, we are meant to be space ninjas, yet I feel like some kind of T-800 Parcour/Ninja Edition (Terminator). Running around as a bullet sponge...

Or the sound. Weapons sound like they're "Nerf" toys, only that they use "real" projectiles. Most of them, at least.

Example: Rubico. Meant to be a sniperrifle in a Revolver-Style, yet it sounds like I'm firing fire crackers or something.

Or the Tigris. Double-Barrel shotgun that sounds like it's a semi-auto rifle to me. It kinda misses the "boom", ya' know?

Or the way weapons look. I know that the game is futuristic and that many people like the design. And I'm okay with that. But I just want to know how the hell you are supposed to aim with them. Like, WHERE ON EARTH is the iron sight? Many people will disagree but I would prefer it if weapons would look a bit more "realistic".

Also, melee. While it's nice that we can turn-off auto-aim for melee, it just feels...stupid. It feels like I'm not actually fighting with it, but always repeating the same move over and over again, trying to kill a fly.

Or the way the game feels in general. Sure, there are different types of missions, but they all feel the same. Go there, kill that, sabotage this, and get the hell out of there.

Also, spy missions. When I was new I thought I would have to stay undetected, use cover and stuff. Instead I can walk right through 50 crewman, 2 bursas and 20 drones like a walking tank, and then just hit 5 buttons on a console to stop the alarm and pretend that nothing happened.

And Archwing. Are you telling me that I can, alone, annihilate 50 spaceships and sabotage a entire space station, but yet I get killed by a freaking FISH in "Sharkwing" ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not salty, I just feel like this isn't right. :/

Edited by Haldos
Title edited by Moderator

Honestly, if you dont like it, play something else.

Im not even saying this in a remotely confrontational way. Not everyone is going to like the game the same amount, and the game cant please everyone. So if your not having fun, go play something else you do enjoy. Dont wait for this game to change.

So, I decided to farm Valkyr Prime aaaaaaand I need to grind relics that I already have because they don't get updated. I literally have to grind in order to grind. Grindception.

Also, as far as I know, the Relics don't update, they get new...tiers? In each era to compensate for new items.

An example would be; we started c1, m7, x9 Axi but when Valkyr dropped, they put her on r3 and added those to the drop table.

16 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Honestly, if you dont like it, play something else.

Im not even saying this in a remotely confrontational way. Not everyone is going to like the game the same amount, and the game cant please everyone. So if your not having fun, go play something else you do enjoy. Dont wait for this game to change.

Well said, simple.

33 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Immersion (I think). Like, we are meant to be space ninjas, yet I feel like some kind of T-800 Parcour/Ninja Edition (Terminator). Running around as a bullet sponge...

Cmon that's insanely fun :p

Walking around Titan with Grineer bodies flying around and me with my Tigres.

giphy_41.gifgiphy_42.gif

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

34 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Once upon a time I started up Warframe, signed in to my account and...

(I just want to say that english is NOT my native language).

I was instantly bored to DEATH. Like, I see my fancy spaceship, and I'm bored. There's nothingt to do except for turning that radio on and off or looking at my operator like I would be the stalker.

Talking about the stalker, when did he became such a coward? Always doesn't even dare to move an inch while he's in the same orbit UNLESS you got low-level gear with no good mods on it.

Or the gameplay. While it is indeed quite smooth (unless you derp out trying to climb a wall and get stuck), it lacks something...

Or the sound. Weapons sound like they're "Nerf" toys, only that they use "real" projectiles. Most of them, at least.

Example: Rubico. Meant to be a sniperrifle in a Revolver-Style, yet it sounds like I'm firing fire crackers or something.

Or the Tigris. Double-Barrel shotgun that sounds like it's a semi-auto rifle to me. It kinda misses the "boom", ya' know?

Or the way weapons look. I know that the game is futuristic and that many people like the design. And I'm okay with that. But I just want to know how the hell you are supposed to aim with them. Like, WHERE ON EARTH is the iron sight? Many people will disagree but I would prefer it if weapons would look a bit more "realistic".

Also, melee. While it's nice that we can turn-off auto-aim for melee, it just feels...stupid. It feels like I'm not actually fighting with it, but always repeating the same move over and over again, trying to kill a fly.

Or the way the game feels in general. Sure, there are different types of missions, but they all feel the same. Go there, kill that, sabotage this, and get the hell out of there.

Also, spy missions. When I was new I thought I would have to stay undetected, use cover and stuff. Instead I can walk right through 50 crewman, 2 bursas and 20 drones like a walking tank, and then just hit 5 buttons on a console to stop the alarm and pretend that nothing happened.

And Archwing. Are you telling me that I can, alone, annihilate 50 spaceships and sabotage a entire space station, but yet I get killed by a freaking FISH in "Sharkwing" ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not salty, I just feel like this isn't right. :/

CS:GO or Destiny are better For your playstile :l

I think..

Wow there is a lot of salt in this post.

Honestly man if your getting tired of it just play something else, that's what I always do... as a casual there are things in this game that seem to risky to try because I get easily burn out or just to elite to qualify like Trials... but since Warframes has so many things you can spend your time on, and maybe get a similar yet lesser reward I just get settle with that... if not I just drift to another game until the next update that draws my attention.

I haven't play an online game that you don't have to grind to get stuff... without paying and even paying there are things you need to play over and over again to get. I think you got a bit burn out...just the a break... I guaranty you it wont be long before an update and you want to comeback! :highfive:

59 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Did you even read the last part of my post? I'm NOT salty. I feel like this stuff should be changed.

Its not you or the post, its just that most reactions to your post... it was like: "You don't like? it then get out" kinda comments.

I guess a lot of players must be tired of the so many complains over the new changes... never have read a post where the community reacted like this before. :surprised:

Edited by 0zryel

5 minutes ago, 0zryel said:

Its not you or the post, its just that most reactions to your post... it was like: "You don't like? it then get out" kinda comments.

I guess a lot of players must be tired of the so many complains over the new changes... never have read a post where the community reacted like this before. :surprised:

Its not so much "don't like it, go away" as it is "you don't like it right now, you might play other games and check back later"

A lot of us understand that player burn out is a thing, not everyone likes the direction the game has taken and we know that if you wait a couple months, the game is gonna change drastically.

This is a far more positive response than most goodbye threads get.  Most of us are being understanding instead.

in options there is a check to disable auto lock melee.

also are you sure your headset and audio card aren't S#&$? the sounds in this game are pretty good.

and theyre not going to give you something theyre selling for like $100 right now for 10 minutes of gameplay ya feel?

9 hours ago, xattuu said:

okay so what game would satisfy your lofty expectations

Basically a game made of wishes for Warframe that will never come true:

-Open world. At least semi-open.

-Better crafting system. No need to wait 4 days to build one frame.

-Better melee combat. More or less "free" combat. Say, I could spin and hit something behind me, or equip two weapons of the same type. (Seriously, how many people have already asked for a dual-nikana ?)

-More types of weapons. Not only "basic" bows, rifles, and launchers. But also PUMP shotguns, compound bows, machine pistols (I'm not talking about stuff like the Viper), and so on.

-"Realistic" weapon design and weapon modification. Like, bigger magazine, only that in this case it would also have visual effect on the weapon, not just stats.

And more.

I know it sounds like a completely different game, wich is probably even is, but I think you know what I mean.

Since I also REALLY like mechs/robots, I've been looking for games like that, and all I could find was HAWKEN, wich sucks, MWO, wich is...well...I like the idea, but not the result, and some korean game that was cancelled, wich is a shame because it was awesome.

On 25/11/2016 at 5:39 PM, o0Despair0o said:

I played CS:GO and I hate it :/

Destiny, as far as I know is for PS4 only, and I don't have one.

Titanfall 2 is realy good. I can advise that. The story mode is great and the multiplayer is rewarding.

Destiny is on all consoles.