Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

I don't even understand why there is any kind of argument here.  DE isn't doing a seperate pack for an obvious reason.  People are willing to buy the same stuff they already have JUST to have those accessories.  You can't say people won't or that there is no reason to rebuy the same stuff.  You can spout all you want about how much more money they would make if they did.  But you don't really have the figures.  DE does.  If the other option would make them more money they 100% would be doing it.

Also it's kind of pitiful that some people would be upset if they did happen to sell them seperately just because they bought into DE's tactics last time.  You don't have a right to be angry.  If you bought it you supported it with money.  Which is all that matters.  And for those that would complain because they bought this stuff when it originally came out for the first time...get over yourself.  The new people buying will have to be spending just about as much.  Since there is no way DE wouldn't add boosters and/or plat in the accessories only bundle.  They are trying to keep these unvaultings as similar to the original releases as possible.

7 hours ago, Major_Phantom said:

I don't really care if I have to buy the whole thing as much if DE at least take all my gear collecting into account and give me the gear as BPs and parts so I can at least trade it and maybe give me the potatoes and slots. That kind of neglect towards the dedicated players is why I even skipped in the Targis Prime armor.

Accessory pack is difficult as you can't bundle it with boosters cause of lack of synergy with PA.

it's hardly neglect.  They are doing a pretty ethically poor choice with the packs.  But you are choosing to support it anyway with money.  So by that DE doesn't really owe you anything for supporting something that shouldn't be supported to begin with.  If you actually want them to stop and make the suggestions like yours happen or having a seperate accessories pack don't purchase these packs then.  Enough people do that DE would be forced to reconsider their decision.

But most just moan about it but throw their money anyway. Like that right there is more of a statement than any well worded thread or popular video made about the subject.

Funny argument by the op. A 0.50 cent worth syandara both cost 1 at max and peoples should buy the full pack no matter they own the frames already? Sorry but this is a bullcrap. The majority of peoples want better handle their economy and manage their money. We are talking about a free to play game and if someone want just a part if anything then why so hard separate It and just buy what you want? Prideish idiotism and cash grab its finest.

Edited by Sziklamester

Here's my thought on DE seperating the Accessories from the Warframe to give players more options and why. 

Like most of what everyone is saying. For me I already had 2 Frost Primes then I bought the Frost Vault Unsealed when he came the 1st time because I wanted the Misa Syadana and the Titian Extractor. 

Now here's the thing. If you are really into Arcanes and Fashion Frame. We all know that once you apply an Arcane to a Helmet or Syadana then it's for that specific piece that you applied it to. 

Example: I have the Misa Syadana on my Excalibur, Volt and Mag. The Misa I have now has Arcane Fury for my Excalibur Exalted Blade build. I have the Misa Syadana on my Mag and Volt as well cause it looks cool, However......

I really want another Misa Syadana so I can apply different Arcane, which is Arcane Grace or Arcane Guardian. Haven't really decided, but the point being is why should I have to buy the entire package for another Frost Prime when I already have 3 and I don't need them nor the weapons that cane with him. Just the cosmetics. 

Trust me when I say I'm all for supporting DE and I love what they have done with the game visually and gameplay wise. To me one of the BEST free to play games. Well in my opinion it is the BEST FREE to play. So I don't mind throwing money their way to help support the game. 

DE allowing players to purchase the Cosmetics separate would not hurt them at all. They would be surprised at how much more money they could make if they threw in that option. 

Although I do want another Misa Syadana so I can apply a different Arcane and have two Misa Syadanas with different Arcanes depending on the Warframe. I just don't like the idea of having to Purchase another Frost with weapons I have doubles of as well that I don't need just to get the Syadana. 

Also I was really hoping they were coming out with the Edos Prime Armor that came with Volt. Want that Armor more than anything. lol

Edited by (XB1)MBN EXi7aiN007

I don't know. 

5 hours ago, N7_Lotus said:

ITS COSMETIC, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT

You said it yourself. Tons of people already have all the functional parts of both packs, so why would they buy them again just to get the cosmetics? Instead, if there is a seperate pack, a lot of people will buy them.

4 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I imagine people who bought the Frost pack at his last unvaulting, despite already having Frost/Latron/Reaper, because they wanted the Misa and couldn't buy it separately.

Edit: Also (to OP), there's already a thread for this discussion.

I was the one who bought it because want to equip Misa P syandana :) Annnnd also bought Mag prime vault because of  Targis Prime!!

Again I have a plan to buy an Ice & Fire Prime vault package to have Pyra P syandana.

Of course, I already have all Warframes and weapons that include in packages..lol

Greetings Tenno

i know there have been many discussions on this topic since @[DE]Rebecca tweeted that they "were not' doin a prime vault accessory pack

so what i intend to do here is simple i you want a prime vault accessory pack like this post and leave a comment for DE to see.

if you dont wish to see such a pack feel free to explain why not though please no people already purchased it posts we would like to buy them too.

It'll of-course be very convenient for those who already have the frames/weapons/both and just need the accessories and its actually pointless of having 2 copies of the same thing without having any kind use in-game. Again, some may prefer farming the frame and weapons and get the accessories in a separate pack, which will also boost up the sales for DE rather than launching a combined pack as some may avoid using their money just because they already have all the frame and weapons offered.

Just to clarify, I think that there "will" be prime accessories included with the bundle if you buy it, I don't think they will be available "separately" though.  They weren't with the last unvaulting if I recall correctly.

Sorry, I was just confused by this post at first because I would be shocked if there were no Prime Accessories being brought back with the next un-vaulting.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this @[DE]Rebecca !

3 minutes ago, NPC said:

U have the chance to buy these superb fashion items again, I don't see the issue here. 

The problem is that many who desire the cosmetics already have the frames and weapons.

we would like a way to obtain the accessorys without having to buy the frames and weapons again

2 hours ago, Machine_Head said:

The problem is that many who desire the cosmetics already have the frames and weapons.

we would like a way to obtain the accessorys without having to buy the frames and weapons again

That was my problem. I had to buy all that extra stuff just to get my Targis Prime armor since I didn't play the game when that set came out. Thankfully for me, I largely see the discounted plat to be what I'm actually buying when I buy packs from DE and the rest of the stuff is just a bonus.

Edited by Ceryk

I've been seeing a lot of veterans saying they would be willing to buy Prime Vault Access if there's a separate Accessories pack, both here and on Warframe Reddit. Same here actually; although I didn't reach Ember and Frost Prime, and I do want to support DE, but I also want to farm for the parts. I'm one of those people who would be very willing to buy the vaulted prime accessories should we be given the option for a separate pack.

Can't the DE make a poll to actually see statistics and numbers rather than a projected income they can get? :(

22 minutes ago, NPC said:

U have the chance to buy these superb fashion items again, I don't see the issue here. 

Some of us already have Frost and Ember Prime and the weapons, why would I pay for something I already own just for the accessories, that's a moronic thing to do.

I don't care if people will be angry.

A lot of us already own Ember and/or Frost Prime and won't be buying them again just for cosmetics.

We know we don't have to buy them but we would have done had they been separate. DE doesn't want to make money and that's fine with me. They keep listening to people like you and losing out. 

The difference in pricing between Prime Accessory packs and Prime Vault packs is $10 USD. It's not like the vault packs cost $140 USD like the regular Prime Accessory packs, de-bundling a $60 set to have a $50 subset wouldn't make much sense since the pricing would be so close to each other.

22 minutes ago, Machine_Head said:

4 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Some of us already have Frost and Ember Prime and the weapons, why would I pay for something I already own just for the accessories, that's a moronic thing to do.

Well, why didn't you just buy the Prime Accessory pack with the corresponding accessories when they were for sale? If you don't want to have a duplicate warframe and weapons, you can just abstain from purchasing the pack.

Some people own multiple copies of the same warframe or weapon for additional color or mod layouts. It's not like skins where you can't own more than one copy.

I think there won't be any separate pack, last two we've had, most people bought it like hotcakes, the rest couldn't afford it at that time and/or complained about dupes and only wanting accessories. So why change it if it's going to sell regardless. Maybe starting year, they could possibly start offering accessories only pack, but we'll see. That's why I'm glad I bought my accessories the first time around.

5 hours ago, Midrib said:

No support on what? You don't need a Powerpoint presentation and a spreadsheet to know that most people don't throw a 100+ bucks on something they already have.

For 100 bucks I could get a like 2 Triple A games, why would I throw that kind of money to the ground to get 2 frames I already have and a bunch of pixels, I could get 2 new games that will be a time sink for my enjoyment then an attachment on my back...

Anyone that buys these packs if un separated is just horrible with money and in all honesty...a dumbass

nailed it +1000000000

2 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Well, why didn't you just buy the Prime Accessory pack with the corresponding accessories when they were for sale? 

for myself it was a combination of for ember not having the spare cash at the time and with frost as i competed in the fusion moa event years back i had his blueprint and intended to build him.

3 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Some people own multiple copies of the same warframe or weapon for additional color or mod layouts. It's not like skins where you can't own more than one copy.

this is true for some however defiantly not true for all i personally only ever have one of each frame selling off my original the moment i obtain a primed variant.