Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

I'd like to point out something about Rhino's augment.

THIS LINK (from the warframe website) https://warframe.com/news/new-augments-and-melee-mods 

Says that the Ironskin replenishes by 3%. 

This post says it's 80 hitpoints. 

Which one is it? If it's 80 hitpoints, the replenishment is too piddly to justify using a mod slot. if it's 3%, I just might use it.

Seeking clarity from you guys. Thank you. 

6 hours ago, Reifnir said:
  • Relentless Combination - +100% combo chance when Slash Status deals damage.

If this means that every instance of slash proc ups your combo counter by 1, amount of tears an average Ash player cries per minute will be reduced by 10%. Other than that, not worth a slot over Body Count.

Ash's BS's Slash procs don't count towards counter, so I'm still kinda sad. :(

1 minute ago, Gorila_Azul said:

I'm just assuming. Might be somethig entirely different.

I got the mod a few min ago, i've seen what it can do and which conditions allow for it.  They'll nerf it...they always nerf the stuff that actually works as it should.

4 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

I got the mod a few min ago, i've seen what it can do and which conditions allow for it.  They'll nerf it...they always nerf the stuff that actually works as it should.

9hbDLou.gif

If that were true, we wouldn't have the Tonkor and the Synoid Simulor. They are a problem because they are working exactly as intended.

Edited by Gorila_Azul

4 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Ash's ultimate didn't seem to proc it but maybe because the enemies died before the slash proc kicked in.

Nope, his ult does not proc the effect. I tested it on a level 100 Corrupt Gunner. It only went up when Ash attacked him with the ability, not with the Slash procs.

2 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

9hbDLou.gif

If that were true, we wouldn't have the Tonkor and the Synoid Simulor. They are a problem because they are working exactly as intended.

You lack understanding.  This will literally break certain weapons and such...i wont name what, i hope they don't nerf it bc it makes them SO much more viable now

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Casting speed Mods (Natural Talent) now affect:

• Loki’s Decoy
  • Chroma’s Vex Armor
  • Saryn’s Spores and Toxic Lash
  • Excalibur’s Radial Blind
  • Ivara’s Artemis Bow (while ziplining) and Navigator (while ziplining), Quiver, and Prowl
  • Inaros’ Scarab Swarm
  • Oberon’s Smite
  • Ash’s Smoke Screen
  • Equinox’s Metamorphosis

These abilities already fast enough or unimportant to spend a mod slot on it.

Why Natural Talent not affecting all abilities?

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Casting speed Mods (Natural Talent) now affect:

• Inaros’ Scarab Swarm

Doesn't seem to be affecting charge/channeling time. From 0% to 100% it seems to take 5 seconds with or without Natural Talent.

Just ran an Axi def, and i selected the uncommon part rolled by a squadmate, but at the end of the run i was given the common part i rolled not the one i selected - so it's a sort of a bug that just occured with the latest hotfix.  Also please fix the sound of the Nekros emote on other frames - they are silent again; i mean we payed for that and it doesn't work once again.  Thank you!

Negative power range no longer shrinks the bombardment area of Tempest Barrage: rather, it decreases the explosion range. I haven't seen this mentioned in recent patch changes to the game, nor in this patch. Is this intentional, or a bug? Using Narrow Minded to achieve a 3.5 metre concentrated firepower murderfest was awesome. :(

Range mods are not affecting tempest barrage anymore. Both + (Stretch) and -(Narrow Minded) are non functional to this ability. So, since the Narrow Minded build for Barrage is seemingly dead now, this makes this new mod very lackluster right out of the gate. Hopefully it's just a glitch, as there are no notes on barrage being changed.

I'm one of the probably 1% of people who have Hydroid as their most used frame, and the tears of my Hydroid brethren are creating their own Tempest Barrage IRL right now.

Edited by SuzyPop

4 hours ago, semperfidelis22 said:

Still no fix for the constant damage from infested moa mutalist swarms or brood mother maggots not cancelling out on infested survival/defense missions? Pretty much makes those levels unplayable solo or co-op without a healer. Not sure how wide spread of a bug it is, but it happens consistently for me.

I have the same bug. I didn't notice whether it really only happens on infested maps, but it can be rather frustrating. Once I have it I can only get rid of it by restarting my client.

1 hour ago, CountX said:

Just ran an Axi def, and i selected the uncommon part rolled by a squadmate, but at the end of the run i was given the common part i rolled not the one i selected - so it's a sort of a bug that just occured with the latest hotfix.

Yep, same here! Prior to the last update I never had any problems with rewards from relics, but last night (after the update) I didn't get my selected uncommon reward from another player but my own common reward roll. In this instance it just translates into a loss of 30 ducats, but on other occasions I would have screamed like hell. :devil: BTW, the mission was an AXI defense, too.