Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Ragul said:

Why am i not surprised about a TOTAL lack of ASH fixes for his utterly useless bladestorm.

I've tried the new BS over and over, many different missions and scenarios, its totally and utterly pointless as it is right now, doesnt kill anything of you need to to kill, its a slide show showing off his dancing moves that is all.

Sad Really, how one of the most loved frames has been made utterly ghastly.

You're not looking for a fix, you're looking for a press 4 to win... you have to work for it now, OH GEEZ god forbid you have to use other keys.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Dispatch Overdrive - On Melee Channel Kill: +60% Movement speed for 15 seconds.

I am all over this. (Speed build mod, so just throw it on the Orthos P xP)

But all these mods.... would be perfect for a Melee exilus...

Edited by PoisonHD

Really? 80 iron skin restored for each enemy stamped?

Most modern Rhinos run builds that give them like 2000-3000 health per use, they're better of using Iron Shrapnel to just refresh the skin whenever they feel like it (costs less than a stomp too).

I suggest changing flat 80 to 5-10% Iron Skin's on-cast health, that would be a far better solution.

• 1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Orvius hanging enemies in the air forever.

well it was fun to use that for certain situations now it doesen't even make sense anymore to take that vs high lvl mobs ... RIP orvius :( 

sometimes i wish Mogamu doesen't make vids about such things :/ 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

6 New Melee Mods have been added! Discover them from the bodies of your enemies or in Mod Packs:

There are like 68498571305981093691284384013765847928384509 different enemies... How am I supposed to "discover" these?

1 minute ago, F0rcem4x said:

There are like 68498571305981093691284384013765847928384509 different enemies... How am I supposed to "discover" these?

Anyone who has scanned a lot of the enemies can literally look it up in the codex without seeing the mod... xD