Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

I prefered the old operator suit's pattern design... well I hope the bug is fixed where releasing the operator sometimes in missions, does not appear with the right gear/suit equipped, instead of the default zariman suit. I prefer my operator with the hood off and showing off her pony tail.

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Dispatch Overdrive - On Melee Channel Kill: +60% Movement speed for 15 seconds.
  • Healing Return - +11 Healed when hitting a target affected by status.
  • Condition Overload - +60% Melee Damage for each status type affecting the target.
  • Relentless Combination - +100% combo chance when Slash Status deals damage.
  • Guardian Derision - Blocking taunts enemies within 15 meters to target you instead of allies.
  • Enduring Affliction - +150% Status duration on hit.

Do these work with melee based abilities?

Currently at work so I don't have time to check.

16 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Do these work with melee based abilities?

Currently at work so I don't have time to check.

Yeah. I tested the relentless combination. Only the melee slash proc triggers it. 

It is a useless mod outside slow attack speed weapons with high status chance which struggle to build combo points. But then, most powerful melee oneshot or two shot the opponents before the slash proc can kick in, so it is a waste unless it is a very high level enemy that can tank lots of hits.

2 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Yeah. I tested the relentless combination. Only the melee slash proc triggers it. 

It is a useless mod outside slow attack speed weapons with high status chance which struggle to build combo points. But then, most powerful melee oneshot or two shot the opponents before the slash proc can kick in, so it is a waste unless it is a very high level enemy that can tank lots of hits.

So you got the bonus combo whilst using an ability weapon, but only the slash procs from a normal melee weapon cause it?

Sorry, may just be me, your post seems a little ambiguous. If you could clarify for me that would be much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

So you got the bonus combo whilst using an ability weapon, but only the slash procs from a normal melee weapon cause it?

Sorry, may just be me, your post seems a little ambiguous. If you could clarify for me that would be much appreciated.

What's an ability weapon and where did I mention it ? 

3 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

What's an ability weapon and where did I mention it ? 

Well... Given that I asked if these mods affected melee based abilities, ''Ability weapons'', I assumed the fact that you were replying to me meant you were answering my question.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Well... Given that I asked if these mods affected melee based abilities, ''Ability weapons'', I assumed the fact that you were replying to me meant you were answering my question.

Oh thats what you meant. In that case I'm not sure. Ash's ultimate didn't seem to proc it but maybe because the enemies died before the slash proc kicked in.

I tested it on Venka prime without any elemental mods. And got an extra combo point each time Venka's slash proc damaged an enemy. 

• Fixed falling out of the world when jumping out of an elevator on the Jupiter, Themisto tileset. 

That happened to me during orokin exterminate (twice).

Happy to see rank 16 was supposedly fixed, sad to see The Silver Grove had no fix.

Edited by toafarmer

Hopefully

"Fixed losing Melee functionality as your Warframe while fighting the Queen's Guards in The War Within quest."

fixes a similar (maybe related) Melee bug when doing siphon missions (i had it not happen w/ just Kitty Prime but other frames and others w/ me in teh squad near the fat buggers. ) but this hadn't been like most "Valkyr" melee bugs (were death / out of bounding fixes em) but this completely broke it for the entire mission.

Still no fix for the constant damage from infested moa mutalist swarms or brood mother maggots not cancelling out on infested survival/defense missions? Pretty much makes those levels unplayable solo or co-op without a healer. Not sure how wide spread of a bug it is, but it happens consistently for me.