Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

Thank you, but I really want to know if with the bug of "white screen in the war within" is solved my bug too:

<< During the quest "war within" part n. 4, when there are only operator and Ordis and the operator shows Ordis new powers, my game doesn 't go on after showing void power. The note " press lctrl to go void mode" still rimain when the operator goes out the void mode. I tried many times, I too restard the game some times, no matter dosn't go.
And I can't play other missions because the quest starting itself just when i logg in.
Last time j have tried about 4 hours ago.>>

and if i can end the mission.

Thank You

10 hours ago, RawGritz said:

100% combo chance? What does that translate to in English, please?

Increases combo counter each melee slash proc tick. Keep attacking for combo counter rise faster or ignore and combo counter will still rise anyway.

Edited by RobWasHere

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A harder Kuva Siphon mission - dubbed Kuva Flood - has been added! Take on level 80-100 enemies for 2x the Kuva (if you dare)! 

with your level 0 kid? when it doesn't awaya dash through the kuva and fat-guys correctly anyway? how about nooo.

totally not worth the effort. 

let us improve our operator and get back to us. 

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked the sound of all Limbo’s abilities.

Having now tried it...

The 'tweak' is just to remove the 'quiet' nature of the Rift.

You can now hear everything outside the rift with no difference to being outside the Rift.

It removes some of the flavour of the frame, and one of the markers of being in the rift.

This 'tweak' was completely unnecessary.

yo i just got a Vaulban prime Bp from a Excavation relic run on earth but when i got out the mission i checked my rewards and all my items were switched to Paris prime like wat the heck!!!!!! where's my Vaulban Prime, i even asked some 1 in the group but he said he got his so why didn't I, I picked it, it even showed that i picked it and everyone in the group saw i picked it, so why the hell did i  get a Paris prime instead of a Vaulban prime, i want my Vaulban prime BP X( please DE can you help ME TT^TT

8 minutes ago, Bloodymyth54 said:

yo i just got a Vaulban prime Bp from a Excavation relic run on earth but when i got out the mission i checked my rewards and all my items were switched to Paris prime like wat the heck!!!!!! where's my Vaulban Prime, i even asked some 1 in the group but he said he got his so why didn't I, I picked it, it even showed that i picked it and everyone in the group saw i picked it, so why the hell did i  get a Paris prime instead of a Vaulban prime, i want my Vaulban prime BP X( please DE can you help ME TT^TT

Why do you keep editing your old posts and reposting this, rather than opening a support ticket?

11 hours ago, Aceofgods said:

Hmm...

The new Kuva mission is alot of fun :poop: I'd like to see more 80-100 content in the future.

^that is why the scaling system and game play mechanics are never REWORKED^ :facepalm:

boring one shotting and bullet sponging enemy are the only thing that are considered challenging....

the kuva guardians are the only enemy that makes sense lore wise they are so strong not to mention a breath of fresh air in the stale tracking rocket bombards that are considered end game....

all the other enemies don't even require a strategy! other than shove as many damage mods on your "high tier" gun, use nothing but energy restores, and power spam high damage cc warframes.

12 hours ago, AoBaka said:

you use that with higher lvl enemies,they just turn and oneshot you xD 

Unless you're Valkyr. Pop Hysteria, hold block, and laugh as your buddies poke your enemies to death because all their attention is on you... the only one in the team who can't die.

Then a nullifier comes up from behind.

So now you made this happen when we translate our Riven Mod and select "old" effect the transmute turn will auto add one. 

For example:

New Riven mod ues 900 kuva to translate and select old effect then cycle round will be 2 not 1 and next time you need 1200 kuva not the 1000 to translate.

So if you are a unlucky man that you can only select first effect your mod will like this.

0>2>4>6>8>10>12>....

Don't need me write down the kuva you need every turn right?

After all, you may still get the most useless effect after you lose all your kuva.

Perfect DE you made me faster than I thought to quit this translate hell. My new mod get useless effect and even few translate time it still a trash. Now it already 14 rounds and I don't want waste my time even kuva on this mod anymore, great job. I won't translate any Riven mod now because it just waste my time.

I have to voise my opinions on this.

While I can understand the complaint and see the reasons for changing the operator suit I am also quite anoyed as I realy liked the old version (unaware of the problems that have been brough to light for me by this) and would have liked the new desig to say more in line with the old one rather than this more circular design. In general the chagnes are small but the big thing for me is the resentupdate to the arms making them asymetrical and becoming a massive pet peve for me and this with other small things such as the gray on the ring and the wierd melding of with into black with lines of gray thoughout it all anoy me all a little bit and I now after the update while understanding the reason still might change from using the suit which is realy anoying as I payed 50$ for it (alsow the ship and the boosters but this is the most noticable part of the prime accessories to me) and now its a skin I no longer want to use making me feel as if the developers at DE "stole" (to strong a phrase but I can not come up with a better one, maby a bait and switch) the 50$ I spent on Prime accessories giving me something for a while before taking it away from me without my consent or knowlage before it happened (I have not acctivly followed the forums so I probobly missed some anounsment but still).

So while I agree that having those kinds of symbols in the game may not be optimal I still would have wiched that the redesign would have stuck closer to the original design or (whilst maby counter productive) have an option to choose either or design (new or old) in order to make it so that the people who bought the prime accessories would not feel cheeted in the way I do now!

Thank you for your time, a fan.

p.s. please don't let a situation like this happen again as it only makes everyone involved bitter.