Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.2.1

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, Tyrhal said:

Because Volt needs earthing/ground, perhaps? It's electricity after all and it can't flow without proper earthing on his part.

are you trying to imply logic into a game where u blow an army right in front fo you with g launcher or simulor  w,o doing any harm to the user ?lol

after this update i'm getting a crash every time i try to open the game, the laucher works fine, but when i click the play button the screen goes black as usual (in my toaster laptop) but then it never goes to the loading screen and crashes
please fix this, i need does k'tier sholder plates

Lotus (and anyone interested), please open the spoiler below the next line of text for DEtails.

Spoiler

Sorties are rewarding only 2k and 4k Endo batches again continuously. This is the same bug. There's two main ways to PURGE this bug from the Orbiter.

1: The Merchant (Maroo? Simaris? Ordis? Teshin? Or Darvo again?), who will only sell Sortie_Loot_Table_Rewards for Sortie_Tokens.

2: Koldraxon's Purification Measure, see below's spoiler for DEtails, Natah.

Spoiler

I again provide my recommendation to segment Sorties by Quest and Mastery. This would fix all the issues, and shouldn't require too much to create (in comparison to making Maroo a 'Sortie merchant' with new dialog and so on).

Mission one would be locked behind 'Natah', and will reward all the 'junk' (Nitain, 2 built Formas, Endo, Reactors and Catalysts) as it's loot table, with a certainty for a pack of 12 of rare resources (3x Mutagen/Fieldron/Detonite/Nitain Extract respectively).

If you haven't completed the quest that proceeds after, you will be rewarded from this table immediately.

The second would require you to wake up from the dream of the same number (2nd Dream), and will only reward Lenses, a built Exilus, or built Reactors/Catalysts with a side-chance for a decent sum of Ducats.

Like the previous, if you haven't completed the quest that locks you from continuing, you will be rewarded with two items; one from either loot table.

The third will require the War Within's completion to access, and rewards both built Reactor and Catalyst as one reward, the Riven everyone wants, or a Legendary Core.

Since you completed all three, you get three things, again, one from each loot table.

This configuration is open to modification (i.e: each Sortie mission could drop parts for different Wraith/Vandal/Prisma/Vaulted_Prime, maybe? weapons) in the same manner as the old Sortie seasons, and alleviates a number of issues all the [Natah would say 'Losers', but Lotus would say 'Tenno' ] have with Sorties currently:

-Inflated, diluted, polluted loot table.

-Doesn't feel rewarding.

-Endo/Nitain/Forma/Exilus/Lens rewards make you feel like you wasted your time, depending on who you are. 

Also, you can get 2k Endo from virtually anywhere (especially some Dark Sectors).

-Not everyone can do Sorties within their timeframes consistently.

Unrelated note, for Natah.

Spoiler

Natah is alive. Proof of this was when she managed to break through the Lotus' firewalls and supplant 'Loyal Tenno' with 'Losers'. Hunhow is currently asking if Lotus is Natah because of this, again, and is wondering why Natah decided that an [Orokin Ceremony] was the right time to sow such chaos.

This has to get ingame. It could develop the connection between Lotus and Hunhow. The possibilities for massive expansions in the story department are virtually endless!

Also, have you considered giving every single boss a 'mini-cinematic' Questline to introduce them? Would give new [Natah: Losers | Lotus: Tenno] a new perspective to the previously continuously killable, devoid of context bosses. Well, except what the Lotus--

:sentient:NATAH, you trust this Orokin Loser*?

-- tells the [N: Losers | L: Tenno] about them. These quests can give them another dimension, and perhaps even unlock their modern counterparts (reusing the old versions, albeit refitted into 'generic' bosses, in place of the named bosses, who would drop special weapons, mods and more over the 'generic' bosses (The Sargent and the unnamed Kril look-a-like seen in the old Trailers are good examples) ), after a mission that gives the Tenno a moment to listen to the boss as it/he/she introduced him/her/itself and took the place of the generic boss(es) you killed.

*Alad V.

Something has got to be done about Sortie Rewards. Some of these rewards are absolutely not worth the time it takes to complete. I just spent over an hour finishing today's Sortie, and what do we get? 3 Nitain. 3...fricking...Nitain. You don't want to know how mad I was. What the frick am I supposed to do with 3 Nitain? I've built all the stuff that requires it and already have a stockpile of it. I mean, this would be like getting a stack of orokin cells or neurodes or something like that. Those are the types of rewards that belong in alerts, not a 3-part high level sortie that takes around an hour to complete, that is the only place to get Rivens. The rewards need to match the effort, and most of these don't. The feeling would be similar to doing a badass job as a waiter and then getting no tip. Riven? Yes, legendary cores and potatoes? Yes, good. Exilus adapter? Sure. Lens? Meh, but sure. Endo? I don't need more, but even that's not terrible I guess. But Nitain and Forma? Are you kidding me? We get enough Nitain alerts and Forma from relics and random drops that we don't need these in here. I knew I was going to hate their inclusion when you announced it, but I wasn't prepared for the anger I experienced when I actually got one after a very difficult high level defense with SECONDARY ONLY (I hate that modifier btw). I rage quit the game after that. I seriously felt empty inside when I got that absolute sh*t reward. Please please PLEASE DE, implement some kind of currency system for sorties like you've talked about so we can work toward the rewards we want and feel like we're making some kind of progress.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

7 hours ago, ImortalCreature said:

GUYS PLZ HELP!!!   I HAVE MY WARFRAME IN THE RIGTH SIDE OF THE SCREEN (INSTEAD OF THE LEFT SIDE)!?!?PLZ HELP ME HOW TO FIX THIS??? i already put default options but it stay's the same!!! plz help, sry for caps i really need help!

Press "H" and I expect that will fix it.

*H moves the camera position from one side to the other, it's really useful for taking cover and being able to shoot around corners using "hit-scan" weapons.

Ever since the hotfix my game has been stuttering, freezing for a fraction of a second then returning to normal only to seize up briefly again. I've done a malware scan and tried other games, and this is only happening to Warframe. Please advise.

please put an icon that lets us know WHICH mod we have that is equipped to a sentinel's weapon, when u have more than 1 of the same rank that you use on your weapon, and the one for thiers.  Getting sick of conflicting mods and it either not resolving automatically, or just being glitched as there but not calculated.

On 12/4/2016 at 10:31 AM, ImortalCreature said:

GUYS PLZ HELP!!!   I HAVE MY WARFRAME IN THE RIGTH SIDE OF THE SCREEN (INSTEAD OF THE LEFT SIDE)!?!?PLZ HELP ME HOW TO FIX THIS??? i already put default options but it stay's the same!!! plz help, sry for caps i really need help!

lol you couldnt have looked through your controls?

22 hours ago, Lucernam said:

Ever since the hotfix my game has been stuttering, freezing for a fraction of a second then returning to normal only to seize up briefly again. I've done a malware scan and tried other games, and this is only happening to Warframe. Please advise.

yh i get random drops all the time