Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.2.1

[DE]Drew

12 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed numerous unlocalized text.
  • Fixed incorrect/no reward if a fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect
  • Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission
  • Fixed issue when trading Platinum and sculptures together
  • Fixed a bug with Martial Fury that made Power Rate a negative value
  • Fixed codex entries where it would assume an enemy could spawn in a region too high level for it.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps going away when she dies in Conclave.
  • Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense.

Spoiler Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Changes:

• Changed the Kuva Siphon progress elements in hud (Progress circle is now for number of braids destroyed, and “harvested” is moved to a list underneath the circle)

Fixes:

• Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.
  • Fixed potential script error in Teshin mission when players join/leave.
  • Fixed FoV resetting after Transference

Pls introduce a way for players to invidually exit relic missions after Prime rolles.

13 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed incorrect/no reward if a fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect
  • Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission
  • Fixed codex entries where it would assume an enemy could spawn in a region too high level for it.
  • Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense.

Spoiler Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Changes:

• Changed the Kuva Siphon progress elements in hud (Progress circle is now for number of braids destroyed, and “harvested” is moved to a list underneath the circle)

Fixes:

• Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.

There is a BUG with the [Riven Mod], speciafically the one that you need to (OPEN TWO CACHES with an active companion around). I have completed the requirements of open 2 caches twice and gotten the same soma mod, but each time after i click [OK] after receiving the mod, it goes back to being a veiled riven mod. PLS fix the bug, ty

13 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

Spoiler Fixes :

Hide contents

Changes:

Fixes:

That sounds great!

14 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

Spoiler Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Changes:

Fixes:

-Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission

THIS FIX DOES NOT WORK

i had 2 games by now where i check that all players have relics with them (because if not i quit all those games since those basterds lowering everyones chances to get some useful from intacts)

then at the end mission window i only see 3 choices!!!!! (instead of usual 4 choices)

PLS DE prohibit players entering fissure mission without any relic or at least fix this bug that people use to con people with relics

edit: those people come to farm void traces, i think...

Edited by Ethedor

Just now, Ethedor said:

-Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission

THIS FIX DOES NOT WORK

i had 2 games by now where i check that all players have relics with them (because if not i quit all those games since those basterds lowering everyones chances to get some useful from intacts)

then at the end mission window i only see 3 choices!!!!! (instead of usual 4 choices)

PLS DE prohibit players entering fissure mission without any relic or at least fix this bug that people use to con people with relics

edit: those people come to farm void traces, i think...

People without relics can't choose from the reward pool at all. They can only get void traces to my knowledge (which is one reason to farm those missions). Other than that the bug probably is annoying but not as annoying as the one I have w/ TWW (Cinematic of jumping through the queen will not play even after I've jumped through her multiple times)

Just now, IronRipcord said:

People without relics can't choose from the reward pool at all. They can only get void traces to my knowledge (which is one reason to farm those missions). Other than that the bug probably is annoying but not as annoying as the one I have w/ TWW (Cinematic of jumping through the queen will not play even after I've jumped through her multiple times)

yes but still a #$&(% move farming them without a relic since then those 3 people who came with relics can only choose from 2 other players rewards isntead of 3 if he/she doesnt like what he got from his relic

I have a problem playing Warframe, and I can not get any help from a Developer. My controls, when I tried to change Crouch to T ( Makes using Bullet Jump easier and a better fight style for me. ) it instead made my Chat button not work, while my Crouch is still the same key. I have reset my controls and they are still broke, even though I have them set to defaults. Please help, reinstalling didn't work and I am afraid I might have to quit Warframe due to the inability to play with my controls, broken chat ( cant talk to my tenno friends! ) and with my abilities in combat majorly nerfed. It all happened from this and the last update.

~Tenno Distructias

18 hours ago, Dragon3d01 said:

Yo, [DE]Drew, I cant log in anymore after the hotfix. Friend of mine has the same issue. We were doing a kuva syphon mission, ended it. Relogged, Cant log in.

I am seeing an increasing number of people become affected by a bug where they can't log in. Fun how I haven't seen them address it anywhere officially.

Edited by danewgui2
How did I mispell that!?

19 hours ago, ----Dante---- said:

why volt still cant use discharge in the air?!

this power has the most suited animation for that come on DE.

Because Volt needs earthing/ground, perhaps? It's electricity after all and it can't flow without proper earthing on his part.

Transference-and-back still results in some inconsistent camera turns, so it's still often disorienting when trying to take kuva guards out. Siphon missions are still rather annoying with how choppy the transference system is. Also the kuva scorches have the same bs going on with them as scorches previously, k0ing entire squads from far away the moment they spawn in, hitting through walls and stuff.

Also, what's with melee finishers sometimes teleporting you somewhere random on the map... like 3+ tiles away or completely out of the map?

21 hours ago, shadow18715 said:

Aaaaaaaaand, still no fix for when your selecting items through your arsenal, the game freezes for a second when you select the item. T-T

This has been annoying me for a while. I'd gotten use to double clicking on things to equip them, but with this infuriating lag, it completely ignores the second click and I'm forced to hit enter or click the "equip" button. I know it's minor, but it's still annoying. There's also just more lag in general in the arsenal, especially noticeable on the sigil selection screen when scrolling through. It constantly hitches, making changing sigils quite a bit more painful...especially if the currently equipped sigil is near the top and the one you want is near the bottom...ugh. Please DE, it didn't used to do this, and a lot of people are having this problem.

1 hour ago, Hazukichan said:

Infested Broodmothers' maggots are still dealing damage long after being detached or dispatched. This is seriously annoying, hoping for a fix soon.

Best not to hope for a fix...they don't even respond to us on any of the bugs as it is, so hoping is just a waste of time right now.