Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi E1 Relic Drop

ChillyWilly

1 hour ago, ograzzt said:

Survivals are much slower, it's the only problem. Sadly Axi E1 doesn't drop from defenses or interceptions. 

True. Did 3 runs yesterday 0 axis e1 but 2 neos dropped. I'll avoid hieracon until DE makes an official statement that drops are fixed there

Edited by Whit3Powd3R

5 minutes ago, Ivan_Rid said:

Existence of rare Axi relics is dumb, shady and player unfriendly practice.

All the relics per tier should have equal drop chances at the same rotations.

All relics per tier do have equal drop chances for the rotations that they are in.

Just avoid those missions where the relic you're after is missing from a rotation.

8 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

All relics per tier do have equal drop chances for the rotations that they are in.

Just avoid those missions where the relic you're after is missing from a rotation.

So just endlessly run Hieracon for relics, just like with the old Void.

Except that with old Void I also got to run Void for some variety.

edit: Though it seems that Hydron got Axi E1 at B and C rotations after the hotfix, so I`m going there.

Edited by Ivan_Rid

4 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

9% > 5.5%

Totally worth it, and I say that with zero sarcasm. Rot C Hell was worse than I could ever hope to put into words

when the 9% is coming from Mot rot C surv (ahhh PTSD) which then leaves you having to beat 12.5% at the part on top if you rad it, what's the probability of hitting the item you want? I'll take back everything I said about the new system being better odds wise lol.

5 hours ago, Ghogiel said:

when the 9% is coming from Mot rot C surv (ahhh PTSD) which then leaves you having to beat 12.5% at the part on top if you rad it, what's the probability of hitting the item you want? I'll take back everything I said about the new system being better odds wise lol.

So I ran some numbers of the old (pre-SotR) void key system vs the current relic system and the results were interesting.

I'll save the full analysis for another thread, but the TL;DR is that you get prime parts quicker with relics (4.5 hours vs 6 hours), but you got more endo/ducats per hour while you're doing it with void keys.

Those numbers include everything from start to finish, farming void keys, relics, void traces and the prime parts.

Axi E1 drop seems to be equal to all other Axi relics, the only relic I can assure you that have a lower drop rate is Axi V5, I've farmed over 120k criotic since Valkyr Prime launch in Hieracon and got 0 Axi V5, the only one I got was in a syndicate pack.

Getting the exact relic I need is really quite a chore when all I seem to get is the same relics I've had loads of times before and already emptied them of all their items and made them... 

Then to top it off DE in all their infinite wisdom made it so fully refined relics have a drop rate that is still far too low to actually make a difference so 90% of the time you end up with the same items you've had loads of times before. 

21 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Only one of yours. It's not like you have to farm three extra relics for your friends

Have to count the total grind time for all relics needed to achieve a certain odds or those odds don't repesent what the grind time actually is.

I'm being generous to the new system for trying not factoring in the time it actually takes to get a 4 man rad share for 90% of the relics out there. If it's not the fotm relic you'll be lucky to even get a party together at all let alone in under 15min. Which is the real failing of the system, the main way it can actually lessen the grind is usually rendered moot in actual practice.

3 hours ago, Ghogiel said:

I'm being generous to the new system for trying not factoring in the time it actually takes to get a 4 man rad share for 90% of the relics out there. If it's not the fotm relic you'll be lucky to even get a party together at all let alone in under 15min. Which is the real failing of the system, the main way it can actually lessen the grind is usually rendered moot in actual practice.

I've picked up a ton of random prime parts that I needed just by running public fissure missions for void traces, that's a huge benefit of the relic system.