Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is My Post Removed ?

Vincentius_vin

2 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

You can make as many accounts as you want as long as those accounts don't do things like run missions together, trade or in any other way interact.

You mean to tell me that if i have 2 Xbox consoles with 2 different Xbox account, on a same internet connection, i cannot have 2 warframe accounts and play them together in a squad?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

You mean to tell me that if i have 2 Xbox consoles with 2 different Xbox account, on a same internet connection, i cannot have 2 warframe accounts and play them together in a squad?

Not when you announce it on forums like you just did *wink* *wink*

Just now, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

That would be considered exploiting the system. Things like abusing market discounts and the like and so on.

I do know of a particular instance of a former player that abused the plat discounts on PC with multiple accounts and openly said they did it.

5 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

I don't know how it works on XBox, only PC where you can create as many accounts as you want with nothing to verify them - having to go through multiple XBox Live accounts would be different, I guess. You should ask Support.

On Xbox, to play warframe you have to login on xbox live account first, defined by a specific email then login to warframe

Now i am asking this because (for the purpose of information) when you do have 2 warframe accounts, it means you will have 2 different profiles on xbox with 2 different emails. then it would be easy to play them together at the same time, provided you have 2 tv sets and 2 consoles

Example: 2 brothers can play at the same time, or father and son......

I believe the same can happen also on PS4

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

6 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

That would be considered exploiting the system. Things like abusing market discounts and the like and so on.

I do know of a particular instance of a former player that abused the plat discounts on PC with multiple accounts and openly said they did it.

What if you have 2 brothers, or father/son playing with each other .... is it exploiting the system?

because each one will be having a seperate profile and a seperate xbox or PS4, but they are sitting next to each others

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

What if you have 2 brothers, or father/son playing with each other .... is it exploiting the system?

because each one will be having a seperate profile and a seperate xbox or PS4, but they are sitting next to each others

Things like that are similar, but as long as you aren't doing things like using their separate accounts to hoard all of the platinum on or collecting a bunch of event mods and selling them off on one account should be fine.

At least that's what it sounds like from the terms on the site.

10 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

I think you have to ask support if you can post the specific conversation before posting it.  At least that's what I've seen peeps do before posting support conversations in forum topics without the mods moderating it out of the sight of us normals.

That kind of secrecy feels... shady at best.

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

Things like that are similar, but as long as you aren't doing things like using their separate accounts to hoard all of the platinum on or collecting a bunch of event mods and selling them off on one account should be fine.

At least that's what it sounds like from the terms on the site.

Maybe a moderator can clarify .. Please?

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I'm pretty sure you can, because think about it:

2 different consoles in the same house and same internet.

2 accounts going at the same time*

2 players getting different enough results*

2 accounts that sometimes play different missions at the same time*

*Conclusion: 2 Different people living togheter and playing togheter when they want to.

This can be for any platform.

BUT if its you playing alone and using it to exploit: get Event Mods, and make plat with it and then send it to your main, thats ban-able

Edited by Venom-Snake

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Of course not, that's two different people.

The only case where it's considered an exploit is if the same person is playing multiple accounts and trading between them (or possibly using them in the same party).

58 minutes ago, LABAL said:

Not really, as long as the rules are clear.

Discussing individual cases on the forum just leads to lots of rules lawyering and drama, I've never seen it end well.

1 hour ago, LABAL said:

How is that shady?

It's part of the CoC that everyone agrees to when they sign up for the website and the game.

Freedom of speech does not exist on a company owned website. You are free to say anything you want within the guidelines laid out for you but that is it. Conversations with support, discussions about moderation and naming and shaming are all big no no's regardless of which gaming forum you happen to be in. Those aren't specific to this forum. 

17 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Not really, as long as the rules are clear.

Discussing individual cases on the forum just leads to lots of rules lawyering and drama, I've never seen it end well.

Yeah, right. "Question not our Supreme Rule or thou shalt be banished."
I suspect that their guidelines are somewhat streamlined. And while there is a better way, they follow the efficient one.

If your post got removed, it's probably due to one or more of following reasons :

• It wasn't constructive.
  • It wasn't respecting the rules and guidelines.
  • It was hidden for review.
  • It was quoting an already hidden post (can't be applied to thread OPs).
  • It wasn't needed anymore.

When your post is hidden, don't post another thread asking why it was deleted, because moderation of your own threads does not concern anyone besides you and the moderation team. If your post got hidden and you don't know why, the best you can do is sending a private message to a community manager.

Closing.

8 hours ago, Entropy_Redefined said:

My thread about my account deletion got deleted, it says that i cant access it

Anyway, any of DE staffs got for me ?

Hi Entropy_Redefined,

You will need to contact support regarding the issue. We here on the forums cannot help you recover lost accounts.