Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best area damaging ult

sunery030

Question

I want to (semi-)automate some farming process so I want to use the area damaging ults (that's channeled not timed) from some warframes

There are Banshee's Sound Quake, Ember's World on Fire, Mesa's PissPeacemaker and Equinox's Maim

That's a lot of choices but Who has the best one?

Who has the best range, efficiency, damage or most balanced?

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ranks21 said:

macros= tools of the trade, step into the world of online gaming in this present day and age.  devs who don't like macros in their games shouldn't be making any.

Sounds you're used to playing some really terrible online games.  Fortunately Warframe doesn't have design decisions that promote that kind of "solution".  In Warframe, unless you have some kind of physical disability, macros and automation are pure laziness.

Edited by Momaw

9 hours ago, Momaw said:

Sounds you're used to playing some really terrible online games.  Fortunately Warframe doesn't have design decisions that promote that kind of "solution".  In Warframe, unless you have some kind of physical disability, macros and automation are pure laziness.

i'm old school < dot in the middle of the screen for headshot accuracy = get blamed for using bots good.

I never used macros nor hacks in any game I have played and I have played lots over the decades. the point is why frown upon macros when so many mouse are on the market that has this feature? << it's like handing the keys of a brand new car to a person but telling them they cant drive it ever yes its that ridiculous. and you saying that macros and automation is pure laziness is even more ridiculous when everything in this day and age technological wise is going automated.

laziness is what its all about ever since the wheel was invented, even the stone aged man figured out how to get things done with little effort for maximum results, and youre spewing this c rap...really!!

23 hours ago, Nacond said:

he'll get a afk-penalty anyway if he isn't moving :p

I did mention semi-automatic, so i will be moving for collecting energy and items or other things. No worries.

Spoiler

I did get it once before

23 hours ago, Momaw said:

Playing the game in the absolute most lazy and boring way possible is allowed just....  boring and lazy.

Farming is boring either way. I just want to get shiny gold weapons. Plus yes, I am lazy (´ゝω・`)