Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey everyone!

It's been a crazy day - The War Within is live on both Consoles and we had our last Devstream of the year!
We mentioned briefly in the Devstream that we still have a content coming out up until the end of the year on PC - it's true, there's lots to look forward to!

We also mentioned that a lot of folks are booking time off around the holidays... myself included. This is just an 'official' note that I'm going to be AFK on paper. I'll still be around the internet doing the only cool thing there is to do when you take some vacation: Farm Valkyr Prime.

See you in the new year!

you deserve it, way too many people hate on you guys, but you guys are people too!

anyways, happy holidays!

Hello i logged on today and was looking through inventory and noticed my Loki prime systems was gone i had a full set never sold any or traded, iv been also having bug where argon crystals would double the next day which inst bad but may be a cause, could be the update or hot fix, Please help thank you

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey everyone!

It's been a crazy day - The War Within is live on both Consoles and we had our last Devstream of the year!
We mentioned briefly in the Devstream that we still have a content coming out up until the end of the year on PC - it's true, there's lots to look forward to!

We also mentioned that a lot of folks are booking time off around the holidays... myself included. This is just an 'official' note that I'm going to be AFK on paper. I'll still be around the internet doing the only cool thing there is to do when you take some vacation: Farm Valkyr Prime.

See you in the new year!

Ty for an awesome crazy year! Good cryo sleep to you  

Happy holidays! Hope you have a wonderful vacation.

On 12/10/2016 at 10:58 AM, TheMetrocop said:

please don't ban all of us

Haha.... Well if we all die, at least it be all together in a blaze of glory.

On 12/11/2016 at 6:35 AM, Noamuth said:

But, why is this in Off Topic?

...are you trying to say that SpaceMom is watching us here? 

>.>

<.<

cleans out from under the bed

Oh honey, space mom knows, she just doesn't say anything.

On 12/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey everyone!

See you in the new year!

I've yet to farm her too, I should do the same. Enjoy your vacation! If you ever need or want any help, I'd be happy to join you :)

• 2 weeks later...