Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Tennobaum has brought to light a huge and unacceptable issue, I can't simply get over it.

Sir_Alex_Traffo

29 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

@siralextraffoYou have given approx 4% of the total gifts given, and i think that says a lot.

My voice doesn't mean much, but i would like to say: Thank you for your kind generousity. Not just for this event, but your also for your regular giveaways.

Thank you very much, but I'm not alone, you know? Like, this morning I was starting to get a bit worried, because I avoided the 5p resources spam but that also meant I was going to spend a lot with the giveaway, as I had like 1900 entries; right when I was having these cloudy thoughts, a Tenno that already gifted me some plat in the past PMd me and invited me to dojo. What happened there still moves me:

hvkY3yQ.png

So yea, the community is awesome!

28 minutes ago, The-Tective said:

Oh i see the problem. Btw you have another unread message in your inbox :P

I HATE YOU.

But thanks mate!

Edited by siralextraffo

On 16/12/2016 at 8:12 PM, siralextraffo said:

So yea, the community is awesome!

You're the awesome guy here. You pretty much brought the trend of giveaway on warframe, and that's awesome!

(idk how much 10k plat cost, but thanks him for that -almost- anonymous donation to community!)

PS: I really enjoy the Palatine Pack you gave me in one of you contests threads, so thanks you again for that!

1 hour ago, mael9740 said:

You're the awesome guy here. You pretty much brought the trend of giveaway on warframe, and that's awesome!

(idk how much 10k plat cost, but thanks him for that -almost- anonymous donation to community!)

PS: I really enjoy the Palatine Pack you gave me in one of you contests threads, so thanks you again for that!

Thank you very much, I'm sure many did that before me and many are doing the same things now, but still I really appreciate the kind words!