Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And there goes another one.

Askell91

Another old* warframe youtuber has fallen.  Rahetalius is gone for good. He made a video what im not gonna post becouse most likely im gonna get banned for it :'D. Go check it out. He made realy good points there. Gonna be interested who is next to give in.

29FCyLB.gif

Edit: Edited big to old becouse some had problems with the number of subs. Pf laughable but there you go.

Edited by Askell91

Just now, Megakruemel said:

Let me guess. Someone got banned for "legitimate criticism", that consisted out of saying the whole game completely will die because there was one change, while throwing profanities everywhere?

Welp you are wrong. Go check the vid. (not everyone is RevxDev you know)

8 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

He made content since the beginning. I can't give a * about the subs sorry.

Subs , content , robot voice  , 0 personality xD .... yeah great youtuber .

Pd : And the beginning of what ? the channel is less than a year old -.

Edited by Yagamilight123

I don't really care if a youtuber stops playing. youtube or not, he's just one person with their own reasoning. If someone quits regardless if I know them or not or if they're famous or not, I'll still enjoy and play whatever/however I want.

About the points made in the vid: they were fine mostly but some were pretty ignorant like his stand on void grind, reworking old systems and gear. I do agree with him that Faint disposition weapons shouldn't have had Rivens made for them at all so weapons that were the target of this system would see legit use in mass scale. The artist disagreement makes no sense to be mentioned. Also, the steam statistics don't represent properly players for a few reasons so that argument I'll ignore due to disagreeable data used cause it sorta fits what he wanted to claim (as wrong as it is, he'd not mention it at all if if it didn't work for his cause). I also disagree with the phrasing as a whole as it shows no desire to accept/discuss opposition arguments and is overall just a vid to sorta play on meta complaints over the game to justify he simply getting bored. While I appreciate the responsibility to inform his viewers, I have a hard time seeing more than a player who feels the game changed and is not into it anymore, simple as that. There're many great things about the game now he completely ignored just cause it's not the same. If he didn't want a changing experience or just can't addapt to the new/revised systems, then I completely understand his position and hope he finds something fun to play.

Edited by Major_Phantom

2 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Quitte Shy uses text-to-speech as well. But she's mute so she has a reason for it.

Yeah, that or a pretty severe speech impediment would be legitimate reasons to use it.

But even then there are much better text-to-speech programs available than this guy is using, that sound more natural and let you control intonation.

Some of what they complained about is getting worked on, and the last few reworks weren't exactly nerfs. The rework for ash was essential though, there's absolutely no reason why I shoulda been able to solo sorties with a moderate power max efficiency build just by pressing 4 with no weapons equipped except a secondary, bow, or shotgun.

They were never supposed to perform as well as they did and everyone just assumed instant kills from Ash or Saryn were just how it was gonna be.

Tonkor's probably getting nerfed soon too, Presumably Old Primes are getting buffed, and it's pretty possible this "Big Warframe Youtuber" will end up coming back.

No idea what they meant about TWW being worse than Second Dream. I just think the thrill of FIRST CINEMATIC QUEST couldn't be matched, but that doesn't make TWW worse.

Edited by OHKOBunny

9 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Yeah, that or a pretty severe speech impediment would be legitimate reasons to use it.

But even then there are much better text-to-speech programs available than this guy is using, that sound more natural and let you control intonation.

Funnily enough, Shy uses one that she pays for every word used.

20 minutes ago, OHKOBunny said:

They were never supposed to perform as well as they did and everyone just assumed instant kills from Ash or Saryn were just how it was gonna be.

Funny story, but pre-rework Saryn is actually the reason I took a two year hiatus from Warframe.  I'd stopped playing public matches because all I saw in game were Saryns rushing in to push 4 and nuke the room, and just trailing after them getting no kills was not a fun experience for me, and left after playing solo just got old.  I came back just after the rework, and had a hell of a time with the game because I could suddenly play the game now, and not feel like a leech.

28 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

Funny story, but pre-rework Saryn is actually the reason I took a two year hiatus from Warframe.  I'd stopped playing public matches because all I saw in game were Saryns rushing in to push 4 and nuke the room, and just trailing after them getting no kills was not a fun experience for me, and left after playing solo just got old.  I came back just after the rework, and had a hell of a time with the game because I could suddenly play the game now, and not feel like a leech.

There's literally no fun in letting someone else play the game for you

He complains about the War within delay.. Which DE has admittedly said that they went about it the wrong way and apologized.

He complains about DE introducing new content instead of improving old content, Which is wrong in some aspects, Void 2.0, Endo, Archwing overhaul,Star chart 2.0, Reworked Boss fights, Universal vacuum which improved all sentinels that didn't have it, Nightmare missions,Frame reworks, Even small changes like Market overhaul and decorator mode.

All those have been additions that improved old content in some way whether you like it or not, Yes other old systems need working on as well but when you say DE is ignoring old content in favor of new content seems more like your ignoring the additions that DE is implementing.

Vacuum within. Vacuum has been made a universal mod for every sentinel and still has a 12m range that it had when it was only on Carrier, What more do you want? DE made a S#&$ty implementation, they got negative feedback and made vacuum a 12m universal mod. Why are you still complaining?

Don't get me wrong. the addition of Nitain and forma to sorties are horrible, the Riven mod is decent at best but DE continues to make it a hassle to get into, and some stuff they bring is bad, but at least give credit where credit is due.

And ffs don't disregard the opinions of anyone disagreeing with you as "Blind stupid fanboys" its such a close minded point of view that it honestly makes me cringe.

Either way you will probably see him come back in U19.5 or U20.

Its really sad to see when one player has legitimate reasons why they're leaving the fanbase.  I think that DE should take a look at what is said here, and give some honest feedback on it.  He brings up good points and points out some things even I've noticed.  Dearest DE, please listen to the fanbase as a whole and at least consider bringing in some of the ideas shown.

On 19/12/2016 at 8:33 AM, TrueMoonSlumbers said:

Its really sad to see when one player has legitimate reasons why they're leaving the fanbase.  I think that DE should take a look at what is said here, and give some honest feedback on it.  He brings up good points and points out some things even I've noticed.  Dearest DE, please listen to the fanbase as a whole and at least consider bringing in some of the ideas shown.

aw f**K me, this doomsayer again? all i can say is good riddance to him, it's circlejerking like this that makes DE terrified of touching anything that needs to change but the fanbase will freak the hell out over (like relics for example)