Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many Riven mods did you get from Sortie so far?

Witzel5ucht

Zero. I still have only the one from TWW.

I wonder if the fact that i got rather lucky with this one (easy challenge, Simulor as a weapon, nice stats after only one roll) used up all my luck with riven mods

Well, at least i won't have to spend plat for riven mod slots any time soon.:awkward:

Edited by Astatane

I got four rivens from the sortie before they made them "common"
after: zero, only lenses, endo and niatin.
I have 60 niatin now, and already built everything in the game that needs niatin.

.. I hope they remove grindable resources from the sortie.. anything I can get outside the sortie, it's pretty much a gag reward, it's NOT why I do the sortie.

Want riven mod? I got some tips for u!

BEEFCAAKE's guide to Riven mods, oh ye u better have some cake ready before starting this journy.

So u want riven mod? Planing on ''buffing'' the performance of a trash teir weapon, or keep the gap (if not bigger) between the good and bad weapons? Follow these RNG steps or buy one.

Step 1: Sortie. No riven? Try agian tomorrow, otherwise go to step 2

Step 2: unlocking it, Got the weapon u hade in mind? Go to step 3, or start from step 1 or see if u can trade/sell it.

Step 3: Stats, u finally got the weapon u wanted, now is you're chance to make it good (or not) may the RNG be with u. RNG was not in your favor? Farm kuva and repeat untill u eather get lucky or give up because the grind is not worth it at this point. If so back to step 1 with u. 

If u plan on useing riven on more weapons with out paying? Step 1 will help u reach that goal for u.

Edited by BEEFCAAKE