Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana Post 19.4.2

issh0man

Just an update on the Sari Syandana and the issues people are having with it.
Since this morning's update, they are closing for no apparent reason (instead of the 'when firing' that they're meant to be closed during).
This happens both in-missions and in the ship.

Bullet jumping seems to fix it temporarily, but they close again soon after.

So, from what I've gathered of a lot of the Sari feedback so far, many people are unhappy with the Syandana because it's either open too often, or closed too often for their liking.
Would it be possible to implement a toggle, similar to the Operator having an option for the hood to be open or closed, that allows us to pick how we'd like them?

For example:
Open: Wings stay open unless a gun has been fired or melee attacks were performed, at which point they close for X amount of seconds (similar to how they were working before today's hotfixes).
Closed: Wings stay closed unless the Warframe has bulletjumped or aim-glided, and remain open for X seconds after the Warframe has landed. (How they are working now).

I feel like this would be a vast improvement, esp. for the users who bought this Syandana expecting it to be opened most of the time.

"Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu."

So...they were supposed to stay open?? ffs, just change it back, people bought it for the open wings not for them to be closed constantly.

7 minutes ago, CrazyKavatLady said:

Definitely feel like I've wasted money on this now :( it looks kinda stupid closed in my opinion, looked better open. 
Please DE, give us a toggle for this Syandana!

i'm...extremely disappointed honestly. people bought it specifically for the open wings, that's why i bought it, that's why 90% of the people in this thread bought it, and now it's just a waste of money. :( i think it looks stupid closed too, it looks just like the other capes that have been available for ages, this one just has a butterfly print.

• Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu. 

Should the Sari Syandana be always open when in fairy mode? Seems sad that it closes soon after you enter her Ulti...

Flying around with wings open please DE!

Edited by Carnage2K4

I get that there's fine print on tennogen purchases that says they can't be refunded but surely that can be overlooked in the event that the item itself ingame changes in a major way? Because that's exactly what happened. It's basically bait and switch (not intentionally, obviously, but thats how it's ended up for a lot of people unfortunately). 

7 minutes ago, CrazyKavatLady said:

I get that there's fine print on tennogen purchases that says they can't be refunded but surely that can be overlooked in the event that the item itself ingame changes in a major way? Because that's exactly what happened. It's basically bait and switch (not intentionally, obviously, but thats how it's ended up for a lot of people unfortunately). 

i get the unfortunate feeling that it won't be refunded no matter what. :/ and tbh i'm really sad since i really loved that syandana lmao. part of me wants to make my own and say that under no circumstances other than shooting, opening up menu, etc. should they be closed.

9 minutes ago, issh0man said:

i get the unfortunate feeling that it won't be refunded no matter what. :/ and tbh i'm really sad since i really loved that syandana lmao. part of me wants to make my own and say that under no circumstances other than shooting, opening up menu, etc. should they be closed.

The creator on steam even said they also prefer it open most of the time, they said they have no control over the change of course :(

23 minutes ago, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

Just adding my two-cents into this as well, I agree with this entire thread that there needs to be some sort of toggle or switch.
At the moment, it's a waste of $7.
Shame, I really enjoyed the beautiful butterfly wings while they lasted. :(

thank you for adding! i sincerely hope they're listening and that they actually do something about it because what they've given us is most certainly not what i paid for. :/

Edited by issh0man

I support this. I got the wings because it goes well with Titania and hers Razorwing... but as it is now .. I would not buy it.

If this wont change.. I guess I wont buy any more tenogen like this.

Also I liked the old system way more....out of combat..wings open..in combat wings closed.

Edited by Mover-NeRo

I fully support this. I bought it when I accidently looked at it in arsenal..i was stuned how good it looked on my Titania. 

Now its looking stupid and I might not even use it.

It was even smart enough to close itself when in combat or in menu.. I loved it. Now I need to jump around to have it open for 5 seconds...

If this wont get resolved I am not going to buy any tenogen from now.

So i recently purchased that awesome new Steam Exclusive Tennogen syandana "Sari"

As for how it looked at first glance, i just had to buy it. And so other Tenno.

I bought it how it WAS, not how it is NOW (its closed, opens on bullet jump!!!!, WHY???), we ALL want it BACK into how it was BEFORE (permanently opened, closed during attacking).

I need my fellow Tenno to support this, we can do this and bring it back together. If not, i demand refund, this is not acceptable to change the appearance after a lot of people bought it as it was already.

2 minutes ago, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

Seconding this! I made a thread in the Art/Animation feedback asking for a toggle or something to allow us to have it opened.
Many people bought it because of the fact that it was always open, and now it seems like it's been bait-and-switched.
Please, DE!

Yes, i agree, it should have its own...well, at least a choice, on how it would work, so we could select if we wanted the old system/new system. A single button would solve all the problems. Something like customizing holsters.