Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

Still losing Credits, 140k, to the Index because of bugs. 

This one, now, has me stuck in the 3rd Index Match in between the 1st and 2nd wave where we look at cephalon sark on the big screen. Iwas foing it solo btw, cause I couldn't bare being FORCED to listen to Nef Anyo's speech before being able to wager my credits every time I launched the Index due to matchmaking issues.

Screenshot: cant for my life figure out how to post pictures here, linking with the URL turns the box red, so here's an actual link.

http://imgur.com/9x4bie0

Edited by Budley

After doing Pluto mission to find the source of the cheats, the game dropped me after doing it, then it shows "The Glast Gambit", but no requirement to the quest.

Any ideas?

Update: just had to replay last transmission

Edited by ViTALiiTY

np1hrn.jpgBUG:

I was doing the Index missions for the Glast Gambit but at one of them the host lost connection and for some reason warframe wasn't able to assign a new host and I lost connection entirely. After this happened, the Glast Gambit quest on the Navigation section of the ship has been there but there is nothing on the Glast Gambit quest. When i select the quest on Navigation it just doesn't do anything so I got a friend to invite me and I did the remainder of the quest with my friend. We completed the remainder of the quest but none of the dialogue played for me and even though we completed it I never received the Nidus blueprint. Restarting warframe doesn't work.

Edited by GamerAttenborough101
I added a photo of the empty Glast Gambit quest box

4 hours ago, iambeastx said:

Just did some runs of Salvage

On one run to 4 waves Nidus neuroptics was on display, extraction screen and inventory show another chassis

Last run to 8 waves, no parts at wave 4, systems showed at wave 8, extraction screen and inventory showed 2 chassis....

This is damn annoying for multiple reasons

Same happened to me twice... The reward that shows in the selection screen turns into a chassi.

After completing spy mission in new quest, no dialogue or progression occurs when I return to the ship, but I still received the Neewa message. Unlike previous occurrences of a similar bug experienced with other quests, relogging or completing another unrelated mission will not result in the quest progression replaying. The codex lists the progression of the quest, but ends after the spy mission without revealing the next step; the quest is active in navigation but there is no quest node to proceed to. Quest progression is halted and acquisition of Nidus is impossible until this is resolved. 

10 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Yes, it will. It's really unfortunate to hear that the script didn't work, and we don't want players' alignments to remain broken. I don't know if a fix will be found today, as lots of people have left for their well-deserved vacations and those who are still here are tackling bigger bugs. But we are aware, and it will be remedied - whether in this year, or the next. 

That is all that can be asked for.

I have the same issue as zhook. Restarting Warframe doesn't work. Clearing the active quest and reselecting it doesn't work. Clearing the active quest, closing warframe, and then relogging and selecting the quest again doesn't work. I'm at a loss as to what to do.

5 hours ago, Zhook said:

Broke after 4th index.  Restarting warframe doesn't work.

9721E57B924974D40810C1C54C07D85626DCC1A1

Edit: fixed mine. You need to reopen the communications tab and the inbox. Lotus will redo her lines and then the quest works properly.

Edited by kevster999
fixed

On 23.12.2016 at 2:00 AM, Selenyia said:

When I go look at the mods for the Burst Laser sentinel weapon (the Prisma one) said Riven Mod doesn't show up

Yeah, please fix this, I was very much looking forward to being able to pimp my awesome pew pew spewer even further,
and thus bought not just one but two Burst Laser Rivens, except ... they're not equippable on the Prisma variant :(

15 hours ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Are you using Titania? Same think happens with the Ripka claws

Nope, was using Nekros. Exited game, restarted, on Loki, same thing happens.

In missions, it's alright, but in my Liset or when I unequip them in a mission, they go to my lower back. It's not a functionality issue, but I thought they ought to know.

20 hours ago, The.British.Cynicist said:

Well since the update my screen will occasionally start to fill with black.

UI is still visible.

Entering a mission does not fix this issue.

Cause seems to be:

Reveal hidden contents

Something to do with the Infested Room. Bug happened when I entered there.

I managed to catch it on video:

Edit: This has happened for the third time now. This time after exiting the Focus menu.

It happened again. Caught this one on video too.

It doesn't seem to be the Infested Room causing it as it has happened when using all completely different equipment.

Link To Video

BUG

Stuck at 'Pending' status after go to another mission while dialogues -that one after finished 'Find the source of Nef's cheats' - on play. There's no response clicking active quest tap of The Glast Gambit. It Should trigger next mission 'Win Back Neewa' but it doesn't. Tried do some other missions / log out / reboot. Nothing can solve this bug.

Send help. pls. I want nidus.

------------------------------

Found the solution. Just go to the INBOX and play the latest mission transmission. skip it or not, after the end of it. dialogue between Lotus and Mr. perrin plays again.

Edited by NOPE-TAE-GUM
found the solution.

15 minutes ago, Arthan said:

BUG: At the end of the quest, when prompted to make a morality choice, I chose the shadow choice, yet it gave me the neutral ending and updated my status as such.

that actually happened to me, but I didn't even notice

On 12/22/2016 at 10:44 AM, xXMechaDeathBotXx said:

As I Was On the 4th round of glast gambit. after i finished wave 1 with the 10 points margine. the 2nd round started. when it started i could not get any points, had no hud, cant see my hp and energy or anything. after which it say mission failed.i could also move around an kills tuff fyi. now i ahve not enough credits to continue as it ate my 160k credits jsut because that happened. plez fix and if possible, can i have my credits back.

On 12/22/2016 at 10:54 AM, hyperdawn3 said:

Second round of the index in the glast gambit and there was no UI and nothing was dropping, resulting in an automatic mission failed and it ate my credits!

On 12/22/2016 at 1:27 PM, jonhundred said:

In the new update I lost alot of credits, I restarted my game to fix a graphical setting and i come back and ive lost over 75% of all my credits, credits that i need

On 12/22/2016 at 2:19 PM, xXDeadsinxX said:

The Glast Gambit quest, in the index elimination part 2 part. I won the round but it didn't progress forward and it stayed on part 2 and it was frozen.  There was no more enemies and the timer was down and my team had the more points. I had to abort mission and lost my 100,000 credits so. Just letting you know so you can bug fix it.

On 12/22/2016 at 5:56 PM, StallordD said:

I can't seem to place a wager to enter the first Index quest mission. I have ample credits, and I SHOULD have the Index node unlocked, but every time I click the node the option to wager is grayed out and I cannot progress.

I might be missing something, but I have no idea what it would be.

EDIT: Found the fix. After re-logging and listening to the dialogue COMPLETELY it would work.

On 12/22/2016 at 6:36 PM, hejryt12 said:

If you lag out while in the index you lose the amount of credits put in.

On 12/22/2016 at 7:42 PM, Retoirdascion said:

ok i've had it. the index keeps bugging on me, i've lost over 1 million credits. it keeps on hanging please fix. when it hangs i have to force close the game. it is very frustrating. i've lost a mouse too. (i threw it because i got pissed but it's only a cheap mouse, im aware of my outbursts)

On 12/22/2016 at 8:13 PM, Hyper_Foxy said:

Bug:

Upon entering the Third Wave of the second part of : Challenge Nef anyo on the index our screens froze forcing us to restart the game loosing our 120k credits. for myself and B0LTT had to restart the mission.

On 12/22/2016 at 9:24 PM, jonhundred said:

Not refunded credits after credit cheaters stuff. 

So i lost a substantial amount of credits and it came to my attention that people were cheating and DE accidentally took away credits from the wrong people and then later refunded them, however when i logged in later, no credits had been refunded. I dont if anyone else has this problem or if its just me but all i know is that i wasnt cheating and got punished.

On 12/23/2016 at 1:07 AM, welliott98 said:

I tried doing the part of the mission where you first challenge Nef Anyo while having my match making set to public but due to my firewall on my computer acting up I would continually loose connection if I wasn't squad leader and would then be sent back to my ship. My problem comes in the fact that even though i would be sent back to my ship I still lost the credits i put forth without even being able to participate in the mission and so as a result I have lost about 800,000 credits.  My second problem comes in when I decided to just go in solo I finished getting all the index points and Nef Anyo would say I had won. From there it would just show a blurred out display announcer screen and would not continue from there no matter how long i waited and even did so when i was squad leader and was with other people.

On 12/23/2016 at 11:14 AM, DrakoBluewing said:

I reply to this post hoping that would increase the odds of you reading my post.

Well, I already mentioned it. There is this bug during the Index matches in the quest. After the end of a match, when the cephalon starts talking on screen, sometimes the cephalon screen won't change to the scoreboard screen that indicates the start of the next match, this means the next match won't start, making the completion of the mission impossible and forcing me to close the game and abandon the match.

I am not the only one reporting on it by the way. The thing is that due to how the Index is implemented right now, this bug already costed me at least approximately 500 k credits. I am not asking for my credits back, I am just asking for you to fix this bug since otherwise I can't complete the quest. If this is not fixed I might never even dare to play the Index again since I fear I could lose all my credits in such fashion. 

Edit: In case you wonder, yes, I tried it again minutes before posting this. The bug is not fixed, and I went from 1700 k credits to less than 400 k credits because of this bug.

22 hours ago, Tactics111 said:

My game is locking up at the beginning of the second round of the Index.After waiting about 10 minutes,I have to alt-f4 to get out and when I return I have my credits are gone.It has happened 2 times now.

22 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Hello,

I am at the win back Neewa part of the glast gambit quest and i have lost it at least 2 times because i suppose i am to lose as i cant deposit any points ,

But i dont get any message from the lotus or any update ; it just shows defeated , 3 times i tried the qust with same results!!! i want my credits back! or you need to fix this to show the proper progress.

I still want my credits back though; if i lost it because of a bug.

What am i wagering a second or third time if glast has already lost everything anyway!

BTW, i got network not responding message a few times during the mission (everytime).

Regards.

13 hours ago, Budley said:

Still losing Credits, 140k, to the Index because of bugs. 

This one, now, has me stuck in the 3rd Index Match in between the 1st and 2nd wave where we look at cephalon sark on the big screen. Iwas foing it solo btw, cause I couldn't bare being FORCED to listen to Nef Anyo's speech before being able to wager my credits every time I launched the Index due to matchmaking issues.

Screenshot: cant for my life figure out how to post pictures here, linking with the URL turns the box red, so here's an actual link.

http://imgur.com/9x4bie0

11 hours ago, E639360 said:

Index mission takes my credits but there's no "bank" when the game starts. Lost 200k, already makes me sad :(

As mentioned throughout the thread and as I have seen first hand of losing over 500k to 1 million in credits this bug in perticular needs to be fixed a.s.a.p.. I don't think refunds may occur but not being able to win the mission stops all player progression. Let alone starting it to begin with. As for me round 2 is the point of no return. Hopefully we get a response soon.

2 hours ago, Jakku said:

As mentioned throughout the thread and as I have seen first hand of losing over 500k to 1 million in credits this bug in perticular needs to be fixed a.s.a.p.. I don't think refunds may occur but not being able to win the mission stops all player progression. Let alone starting it to begin with. As for me round 2 is the point of no return. Hopefully we get a response soon.

A possible solution would be the removal of that transition animation with cephalon Sark. It is actually annoying and seems to be the cause of the bug.

On Glast Gambit quest I've completed all missions ( last one was 3 rounds with 10 points margin available ) . When final Index mission was completed and I returned to the orbiter the quest was still showing as active but without objective on it.  Clicking on it does nothing. In the codex the quest shows as not completed. However all mission tasks are showing as completed. The Nidus BP was not received. I presume there is more lore that was not shown after the last Index win with the 10 points margin as well. I tried clearing active quests, re-logged few times, waited for half a day... still no result. Please advise.

8 hours ago, Retoirdascion said:

i have this too mate.

I guess I am not alone on this one 

From posts above Kevster is mentioning a transmission that should be played. However I never received new one. Last transmission from this quest in my inbox is from Ergo Glast - Evidence of the Triuna , that I received in earlier stage of the quest. ( played it few times just in case but no result )

P.S. - replaying the mentioned above transmission actually unstuck the quest and now the quest tab is showing Win back Neewa and sending me back to the Index - Yay for Kevster999 , thank you for the advice.

Edited by Didoguard