Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

9 minutes ago, Bbqurbutt said:

If you try and claim extractors, you get the "Are you sure you want to sell these items" confirmation, not really that game breaking, just bugging my ocd. Also not sure if this was here previously. 

Spoiler

1abdfbf2cc654977bf7aa5262f889b3b.jpeg

I'll pass this on, thanks!

EDIT: The team is aware. It's just a display error - if you click "OK" the items will still go into your inventory!

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added edit

Might I ask what should the ones that couldn't play the first quest of the adventure do? I really want to experience it fully and get all the rewards, but due to the bug I couldn't enjoy the first one. I would like to know what to do, if I should wait or how. I wouldn't want to do something that makes it worse.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but;

When I played the max-10-points-difference-Index-mission I brought the difference to 6 points and started defending (Solo). I managed to kill and collect every point dropped in the area until 10 seconds before the round ended. There were no visible enemies near the drop point yet their counter went up 15 points out of nowhere. So I lost ...

Talked to another tenno who experienced the exact same thing (same amount too).

Is this some weird Enyo-is-cheating joke?

Edited by Skadedyr

I recently encountered a bug during one of the infested salvage missions. During the stay-or-extract screen, the mission reward was listed as Nidus Systems but when we extracted the reward that was in the mission summary (and the reward that was received) was the Nidus Chassis. This was particularly frustrating as I had already managed to acquire the chassis in a previous salvage run.

Thanks for all your hard work, and well done with the new patch overall. Happy Holidays!

There is a bug with the rewards/drawings u get from Neewa. We got 5 drawings, yet in our inventory there were only 4 of them. 4th drawing(Mumblers) is missing and u cant place it as a decoration cuz of it.
There was a visual bug with video messages from Neewa.

Edited by FallenZ97

Im missing the third drawing as well, also the numbers for the new dojo research are astronomically high, im in the smallest clan size and all my Mutagen samples X5 wouldnt be enough for that. I dont know if thats a bug or not, but id assume it is unless the weapon is absolute god tier.

BIG FAT STUPID BIG:

I can't finish the quest.

I finish with the last index match (the one for Neewa). Victory for me! Then I get back on my Liset and nothing happens.

Quest is still active....if i click on it, nothing happens. Lotus is supposed to show up and discuss something with Glast....but not for me! I got three paintings, I have done all the index bs, I did however skip the first missions because of another bug....might this be the problem?

So please, fix this!

If you switch from an assassination mission(one which has a cut scene playing while you hover over it), then change to another close mission, it keeps playing the cut scene.  Edit:only gotten it to work on Earth

Spoiler

434559363dba415cb4ae1c80ca0fa94e.jpeg4cb2853da92049188a59d56ca3b66541.jpegc4177f2e67f14ad3a58c81d369f8d7f0.jpeg

Edited by Bbqurbutt

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We're looking into this issue right now. If you experience this, please exit out of the game completely and send me your EE.log via PM. 

Full details on how to do so are as follows:

Open:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

Find the text file that says EE.log and submit it to me via PM.

Hide contents

EE_FINDER_2.0.gif

Okay i did the 10 point victory margain quest and now i cant continue on to the next one there is nothing there where the mission should send you.

What should i do?

End of quest choice is bugged.

I print screen before I click on all choices.

Spoiler

Tqws54I.png

I always pick the "Night" option. Which strangely is shown to be the middle choice for this. All war within "Night" choices were the bottom one. As soon as I clicked "send her home" the meter swapped to the "balanced" or "Half Night, Half Light" version and the mail I got says I "Gave her a choice". This is not the option I selected

I beleive there has been some mix up on these choices or a UI error has occured here

Seeing as the Night/Light meter is not changeable I do not want this affecting my standing! I would either advise a reset or for this quest not to count towards the total.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
put spoilery image in spoiler

i finished all of the indexes up to the winner gets neewa(old war relic as wager)we completed it, without me having the index unlocked, my firends told me they got 3 optins like in The War Within, but i didn't after i unlocked the index nothing happened, idk why :D

1 hour ago, Violetear said:

Getting this exact same bug, i was super excited for nidus but i cant progress now, as final part is just missing... guess i have to shelf it for now...

Edit: ok re-listened to all of the pictures and i think it fixed it

Edited by LordLokai

There's something wrong with the final choice selection.

I picked the 2nd choice, to send home, and the moral disc should have been all black... but instead it shown the half grey half black of the 3rd choice ( let her decide ).

I wanted on purpose to keep that all black... (anyway I think thanks to the other bug related to the moral, my overall status is still the one from war within, so at least the 2 bugs "corrected" each other)

Would like to point out that I want to keep my overall moral index fully black....

Edited by mazzinia