The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

6 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

It's been done

Hide contents

Charger pet. Pretty cool I'd say.

t4JxB.jpg

Sooo,Cyst is removed from Your Nidus?and NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....fuuuuuuuuuuuu.ck why the hell he looks so ugly?!How the hell he get that small grineer armor on him?He looks like he mutated from a baby grineer lancer.I was hoping he would look far more cooler than just typical charger ;_;

7 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

Nidus is like an infected Stalker: when you least expect it he will appear and infect you.

Not if you keep away like the plague, I already warned my clanmates about not bringing him on runs with me, otherwise screw'em I'll just go solo for awhile, the fact this spreads like a disease rubs me the wrong way for personal reasons.

3 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Again, someone who don't even try to know what the cyst does and just say "Get that thing off!", what a Tenno.

Fashion police aside, who in the community ACTUALLY knows what it does? Do you? "Spreading it tilts your alignment wheel," sure, but nobody knows what the alignment wheel does either.
Someone who doesn't understand what the potential problem is, what a Tenno.

2 minutes ago, The_Doc said:

Yeah I'm not playing in pubs lately because of this, and I only join low population relays with Oberon (because who cares about it, right?) and just rush to do whatever I have to do there ASAP before hitting alt-f4 :P

you do realize that you can only be infected in missions and the dojo

Just now, Blakrana said:

I'll take your word for it, seeing as I'm colourblind.

Though Nidus is certainly 'Bringer of the meat trees' thanks to Ravenous.

Sadly the grass in his 4th doesn't always appear for some reason,maybe it needs perfectly flat floor

I've actually been trying to get some of my lesser used frames infected, just in case the cyst ends up doing something awesome. Apparently it's only supposed to last on your warframe for 7 days. If so then, rumors aside, that should make today the earliest that anyone knows for sure what it does.

6 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

You never know. They could be lying!

Give me a damned hazmat suit or a way to be immune, until then this tenno isn't leaving the safety of the Liset, I almost deleted Nidus last night for fear of him just infecting my frames being in my arsenal..