Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have this? - 2017 Wish List -

VoidKnight

1. UNEQUIP

Sorties ask for this all the time. I can't explaing how annoying is to manually change 2 weapons everytime the sortie ask for "only rifle!" for example.

YzRt93b.png

2. BROWSE WEAPON OPTIONS

Ok look, our collection of weapons is getting bigger and bigger, we need better ways to navigate through them. For me, the most annoying thing is to try to find the weapon i didnt level up yet, the unranked ones...  it's so painfull.

5uvyycz.png

3. REDEPLOY EXTRACTORS

I know this one is tricky, but please this one... its so painfull to set them one by one, more the once per day... sometimes i just dont even set them because im so tired of it. Just a simple button to deploy the extractors the same way they were setted up, and if the extractor is wounded it can be automatically replaced for one of the same type with full health if it is avaible on your inventory otherwise the wounded one will be deployed again. This.. is a life changer... 

mVnHshH.png

4. TO BUY MULTIPLE BLUEPRINTS FROM DOJO AT THE SAME TIME

Mutagen mass, Fieldron and Detonite Injector... Please, any Dev reading this (hopefully, praying to the gaming gods) do this exercice, try to buy 20 recipe of each of them so you can build them on your foundry, then tell me now, isn't the most annoying thing in the world? just to many clicks, way to much time to get this blueprints.

jyTY58t.png

5.CONTRIBUTE WITH ALL THE RESOURCES NEEDED ON ONE CLICK

Look for small clans, usually is only one person giving all the resources needed for a dojo's research, what i find to work to make this faster is to type 9999999 on each box, and that makes the ammount required to be placed as soon as i passed the quantity required, it would be really good to have a max button to do this faster... please.

sAjih4Z.png

6. MOD EQUIPPED ON SENTINEL MARK

Long time ago, we used to have a mark on mods when they were already installed, so you could know between your duplicates which ones were installed on weapons. Can we try to apply the same logic to mods installed on sentinels? just a little mark on them so we dont pick them and we can save us one message that appears so many times... 

PZGmQjK.png

7. ABILITES RESUME AT WARFRAME UPGRADE SCREEN

Just a compact view of the stats on each ability would be awesome, i just want to know how a mod affect my abities, right now to be able to check how removing a mod will affect the values on my abilities i should go to the frame click on abilities read the value, esc, frame, upgrade, remove the mod, esc, frame, abilities, check the new value... then esc go to the frame, upgrades and start over again on each change i want to test, its really hard, and frustrating.

7XolHBb.png

*Edited to show a better "compact view"

8. STOP THIS BARBARISM

OCD is real.. you are hurting people... pls... sthaaap. This kills me... slowly.. each time i see it.

sMyR5IE.png

fkB3CTu.png

*Edited to show a magnified view of this huge, critical, outrageous problem.

9. SILENCING MOD WORKS GREAT BUT THE WEAPONS SOUNDS THE SAME

This is an old one... but... it would be awesome if you guys please change the sound on weapons with silencing mods installed.

bsA1kSJ.png

10. MAKE THE ETHER WEAPONS COOL AGAIN #EtherWeaponsMatters

They were so awesome... i still remember the day Nekros came with its Ether Reaper, i was drooling all over the keyboard. Sometimes when you log in, you can still watch the image of the old Ether reaper in all its glory... The Ether sword, daggers and dual sword, were the coolest weapons for long time, please make them back.... They look so bad now.. /cry

IX8lEcJ.png

=====================================================================

This all are just small changes, but those small changes are important, for quality of life. I am so happy with all the content and the new stuff you guys keep adding to the game... and i understand sometimes you gotta focus on specific things to be able to deliver them But please take a little time to polish the small details on the game, to make it better for us, to avoid wasting time on trivial things like buying blueprints so we can spend more time actually playing the game.

Wish you all a great new year, cant wait for the next dev stream! i just want to know what are your plans for 2017.

xoxo.

Edited by VoidKnight

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 Is this enough +1's to say I'm on board with all these ideas?

Oh, we giving quality of life ideas we all obviously agree with? I'm in.

-Make it so we can pet our Kubrows and Kavats while in operator mode in the orbiter. My cat deserves some hooman love.

-Give an option to color all Warframe attachments at once or each one separately. The Solstice Salix Syandana takes color in such an awkward way...

-Animation sets chosen for our Warframes NEED to translate to our operators. Titania noble animations on your Operator, you can't say no.

-"Preview mode" for orbiter decorations before we buy them. When in decorator mode, you should be able to enter "placement mode" like you do with owned items to see how exactly will that giant unnecesary piece of shiny expensive rock/poster/etc... look on the place you want to put it before you buy it. Let me be a nit picking cosmetics piece of s*** dammit.

-Valkyr's Hysteria color filter and color correction. When you enter Hysteria, you get this blinding orange-ish filter on your screen that makes so you can't see 5 feet in front of you. You can disable it by turning color correction off, but color corretcion makes the game look 10 times better imo. Not saying to remove it, but tone it down a bit.

4 hours ago, VoidKnight said:

1. UNEQUIP

Sorties ask for this all the time. I can't explaing how annoying is to manually change 2 weapons everytime the sortie ask for "only rifle!" for example.

YzRt93b.png

2. BROWSE WEAPON OPTIONS

Ok look, our collection of weapons is getting bigger and bigger, we need better ways to navigate through them. For me, the most annoying thing is to try to find the weapon i didnt level up yet, the unranked ones...  it's so painfull.

5uvyycz.png

3. REDEPLOY EXTRACTORS

I know this one is tricky, but please this one... its so painfull to set them one by one, more the once per day... sometimes i just dont even set them because im so tired of it. Just a simple button to deploy the extractors the same way they were setted up, and if the extractor is wounded it can be automatically replaced for one of the same type with full health if it is avaible on your inventory otherwise the wounded one will be deployed again. This.. is a life changer... 

mVnHshH.png

4. TO BUY MULTIPLE BLUEPRINTS FROM DOJO AT THE SAME TIME

Mutagen mass, Fieldron and Detonite Injector... Please, any Dev reading this (hopefully, praying to the gaming gods) do this exercice, try to buy 20 recipe of each of them so you can build them on your foundry, then tell me now, isn't the most annoying thing in the world? just to many clicks, way to much time to get this blueprints.

jyTY58t.png

5.CONTRIBUTE WITH ALL THE RESOURCES NEEDED ON ONE CLICK

Look for small clans, usually is only one person giving all the resources needed for a dojo's research, what i find to work to make this faster is to type 9999999 on each box, and that makes the ammount required to be placed as soon as i passed the quantity required, it would be really good to have a max button to do this faster... please.

sAjih4Z.png

6. MOD EQUIPPED ON SENTINEL MARK

Long time ago, we used to have a mark on mods when they were already installed, so you could know between your duplicates which ones were installed on weapons. Can we try to apply the same logic to mods installed on sentinels? just a little mark on them so we dont pick them and we can save us one message that appears so many times... 

PZGmQjK.png

7. ABILITES RESUME AT WARFRAME UPGRADE SCREEN

Just a compact view of the stats on each ability would be awesome, i just want to know how a mod affect my abities, right now to be able to check how removing a mod will affect the values on my abilities i should go to the frame click on abilities read the value, esc, frame, upgrade, remove the mod, esc, frame, abilities, check the new value... then esc go to the frame, upgrades and start over again on each change i want to test, its really hard, and frustrating.

lU5a6qv.png

8. STOP THIS BARBARISM

OCD is real.. you are hurting people... pls... sthaaap. This kills me... slowly.. each time i see it.

sMyR5IE.png

edited the image to make it easier to see (original size now)

9. SILENCING MOD WORKS GREAT BUT THE WEAPONS SOUNDS THE SAME

This is an old one... but... it would be awesome if you guys please change the sound on weapons with silencing mods installed.

bsA1kSJ.png

10. MAKE THE ETHER WEAPONS COOL AGAIN #EtherWeaponsMatters

They were so awesome... i still remember the day Nekros came with its Ether Reaper, i was drooling all over the keyboard. Sometimes when you log in, you can still watch the image of the old Ether reaper in all its glory... The Ether sword, daggers and dual sword, were the coolest weapons for long time, please make them back.... They look so bad now.. /cry

IX8lEcJ.png

=====================================================================

This all are just small changes, but those small changes are important, for quality of life. I am so happy with all the content and the new stuff you guys keep adding to the game... and i understand sometimes you gotta focus on specific things to be able to deliver them But please take a little time to polish the small details on the game, to make it better for us, to avoid wasting time on trivial things like buying blueprints so we can spend more time actually playing the game.

Wish you all a great new year, cant wait for the next dev stream! i just want to know what are your plans for 2017.

xoxo.

Such simple changes that would actually make a huge difference in game quality. Well done sir. You got my thumbs up. 

The clan messege should use another color too, people just ignore white text, also, have 3 diferent clan messeges running interleaved... sometimes you use the MODT for explain about the dojo, but you need pass another message, like a potato alert or some type of dojo event

I really have felt the same about #4, #6 and #9 for a long time. Couldn't agree more.

I would actually use the Lex Prime if it didn't sound like a garbage can. As for #5, you already can do that by clicking on the box and entering the numbers using the keyboard.

Edited by SpiralViper

Option to automatically recolors weapons to  the frame I have equipped  whenever I equip a new weapon to a loadout. 

Either let sentinels share our mods or make the "resolve" function attached to using the same mods equip another sentinel weapon. 

Allow us to create a auto Endo list. Basically if I pick-up "parry" or "ammo drum" and have them on said list then the game automatically makes the endo conversion and takes the cost out my inventory.

Weapon racks for our Liset that we can hang our favorite weapons with our favorite pain job. 

Weapon "favorites" that put weapons at the top of the weapon selection screen. 

say that this is what you hoped to be deployed

i highly agree for number 1 where we at least can unequip a weapon quickly, rather than go to selection of weapons, then click none

number 2, yesss.... as the new weapons coming in from time to time, weapon assortment would be good addition

for number 4, it would be better if that also implemented on any purchasing any blueprint stuffs, that also include the purchase of syndicate specters where you can buy multiple specters at the same time | or about those research stuffs like detonite injector, fieldron, or mutagen mass, make their blueprint re usable. thoughts?

number 6, yesss, to differ which mod that equipped on sentinel, which one is not

about number 8, what's OCD?

number 9, i wonder why you want a silenced weapon sounds there ._.