Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should we get a few Corpus-themed skins for frames?

crusheralpha

I just looked at Valkyrs lore in the codex and remembered of her story that she got caught and experimented on with Alad V.

We have the Gersimi skin which showed how she would look before all that, but can we have a skin of how she would look if she didn't manage to break free and was successfully replicated in a Corpus fashion? Maybe skins like these for frames like Excal or Rhino since they seem pretty dangerous and "replicable" in a way. (Since I can't imagine a Corpus Ash teleporting all over the place and killing)

Alloy Claws ;)

Edited by crusheralpha

5 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

Some sci-fi skins would be neat for Vauban too I guess. 

I agree that would be nice, imagine the Bastille wall having the corpus writing circling around it instead of a boring grid. (Like the writing coming out of Nef Anyo's beard) xD

I think more sci-fi based frames would work like volt

23 minutes ago, crusheralpha said:

can we have a skin of how she would look if she didn't manage to break free and was successfully replicated in a Corpus fashion?

That would be Zanuka.

Otherwise, we have a TennoGen creator making Grineer-themed skins for pretty much every frame, so nothing's stopping anyone from going up there and doing Corpus-themed skins as well.

23 minutes ago, D3athStorm57 said:

idk, being a frame with a corpus skin killing corpus doesnt seem as fun XD, but what if there were infested skins for frames :D thatll be cool (of course Nidus would be taken away from this option)

Maybe a more normalized Nidus skin?

4 hours ago, DeadScream said:

I expect them being Tennogen only.

With the slower rate of releasing skins made by the artists at DE (and the still fairly Tenno design of all the Deluxe Skins), you're right, it's safe to say that any Corpus stuff would be coming from TennoGen.

But I still have my doubts. Since Steam Workshop forces the artist to keep the exact same shape for the Warframe's body, the boxy shape of Corpus tech doesn't really translate over to Warframes that well. It's probably why we haven't seen any Corpus Warframe designs make it into the game yet.

16 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

With the slower rate of releasing skins made by the artists at DE (and the still fairly Tenno design of all the Deluxe Skins), you're right, it's safe to say that any Corpus stuff would be coming from TennoGen.

But I still have my doubts. Since Steam Workshop forces the artist to keep the exact same shape for the Warframe's body, the boxy shape of Corpus tech doesn't really translate over to Warframes that well. It's probably why we haven't seen any Corpus Warframe designs make it into the game yet.

You are right. I feel our grax skins look kinda like Grineer things, while Corpus seems harder to put on a skin. 

With good textures and helmet I guess it's still possible, not sure if it will look good though :<

22 hours ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

there is always tennogen to save the day 

this. we have that guy who does Graxx skins, which are a Grineer take on Warframe design, so it would be nice of he, or someone else with talent, could make a Corpus version of each Warframe!

also, Alad had captured and executed many Warframes to make Zanuka, so we could simply pretend he pushed some to the side to make them more Corpus-y.