The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say what you think Warframe needs

DerkmeisterPrime

As the title states, write down what you really think Warframe requires. 

I personally think that the Warframes should have shield gates. This is cause getting one shot out of nowhere is kind of hard to defend yourself against. Plus Scorches are broken right now and will somehow hit you if you are behind them, which is annoying if you are on sortie, same with Bombards, Balistas, Sniper Crewmen and many other things. This post has a great argument for it: 

D.E actually needs to know what their own game is like.

If not, something like Hema is going to become the norm, and that won't be good for anyone in the long run.

The current Hema situation shows that either D.E is completely out of touch with their own game or that they just went full cash-grab.

Edited by NativeKiller

As good as the shield gate sounds, I'd rather that being one-shot was not a thing applied to all enemies beyond a certain level.

So what i wish for would probably be for DE to decide wether they want a vertical or horisontal scaling in their game, or at least which one they lean towards the most and apply that more or less all across the game.

A shield hp and armor gate would be welcomable. The first layer defense the shields if you haven't shield then the armor but some frame have no choice with armor because they got so low armor rate and dmaage reduction. A banshee probably won't go to a no shield and no energy nightmare mission becuse one shot and she is dead a nidus laugh at you in these missions.

The armor need more meaning and some frames needs more armor and the resistance mods should be integrated into the armor.

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

I can agree with this but these devs aren't that bad but they are often doing silly things and the whole game have halfbaked systems and questionable solutions and problem fixes. 

Honestly I'm still laughing at that dynamic grass thing

and it's now a running gag in my clan

More frames with such great synergy between his/hers skills like Nidus. Eventually rework them all to make it happen.

And true War Within - like light side frames againts dark side frames and operator between them, trying to balance them all or oposite like operator choose the side and his/hers frames are gaining some abilities according to chosen side.

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

I can agree with this but these devs aren't that bad but they are often doing silly things and the whole game have halfbaked systems and questionable solutions and problem fixes. 

Yes, they aren't all bad so that's why I still love and play this game.

That's why I still care enough to offer my feedback and criticism.

I just hope that they mean something, anything at all.

1.- Buff 2 snipers (no, your Riven mods doesn't count, they are still crap vs bubbles or corpus nullers).

2.- Sentinel Replacement: Every time my sentinel dies I feel sad inside. Sure there is a mod that can help your sentinel to stay alive after a death hit. But then again, Bombards are not the kindest of clone troopers and they will one shot your sentinels. So please add a Ship airdrop that can replace our death sentinel or a mod that can resurrect the sentinel every 5 minutes if he dies.

3.- A way to know what Mods I am using on my own weapons and what mods I am using on my sentinel weapons. So I don't get the message mod installed on your current sentinel / weapon.

4.- Something silly but I kind of need it. Have the air supply count down under our crosshair as an option in the options menu, so I don't have to get the 5 second warning when I am many rooms away trying to help my team mates that like to scatter all over the place and not camp near air supply drops.

Better balance between how fast things die to us or things shred us. Currently, it more or less feels like we either steamroll everything or everything is steamrolling us. More balance into that would make the game much more enjoyable IMO. Also, dealing with armor scaling might be a necessity.

Frames with useless synergies or powers should be fixed. No frames should be left with a basically useless feature in higher levels in my honest opinion.

Damage 3.0 needs to be on the top priority list for DE to work on.

IPS balance is broken, since only status that scales is slash.

Status balance is also broken,  since we NEED corrosive for another broken scaling that is armor.

Furthermore, I would like to see some mods balanced for sure, especially acolyte melee mods, since they are ridiculously broken when combined together(Yeah I'm talking about BB + Maiming strike)

Balance patch for enemy factions are also required. They either tickle you or one-shot you, no matter what weapons they use. Hopefully, I would love to see a smarter implementation of Nullify bubbles. I don't think it is a bad enemy design as a concept, just needs better design so it can be cleared other than either shooting the Fck out or just getting into the bubble

Edited by Triplemob720

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

D.E actually needs to know what their own game is like.

If not something like Hema is going to become the norm, and it won't be good for both them or us.

thats what DE_Steve is doing. he said hopefully for all of 2017 he will be streaming every Saturday/sunday so he can get a better grasp of the game as a player and not a dev.

43 minutes ago, NecromancerX69 said:

1.- Buff 2 snipers (no, your Riven mods doesn't count, they are still crap vs bubbles or corpus nullers).

2.- Sentinel Replacement: Every time my sentinel dies I feel sad inside. Sure there is a mod that can help your sentinel to stay alive after a death hit. But then again, Bombards are not the kindest of clone troopers and they will one shot your sentinels. So please add a Ship airdrop that can replace our death sentinel or a mod that can resurrect the sentinel every 5 minutes if he dies.

3.- A way to know what Mods I am using on my own weapons and what mods I am using on my sentinel weapons. So I don't get the message mod installed on your current sentinel / weapon.

4.- Something silly but I kind of need it. Have the air supply count down under our crosshair as an option in the options menu, so I don't have to get the 5 second warning when I am many rooms away trying to help my team mates that like to scatter all over the place and not camp near air supply drops.

I am agree with all but much more with the 3.

That is a simple mark and almost take no time to implement a mark on used items. Same with sentinel weapons and companion weapons. Then you can distinguish which mods are in.

Edited by Sziklamester

A clear direction of what kind of game WF is. I love being a super powerful space ninja that can blow away groups of enemies, but the scaling doesn't allow for it at higher levels.

All frames should be as crazy as Nidus.

2 hours ago, Zyrgi said:

Less yes-men.

More room for discussion.

Diversity of opinion.

Ah yes, because there's a clear lack of criticism (lol)

listen more to their playerbase

Listen does not equal do whatever you say.

that know how to manage priority (like reworking the damage instead of working on quests and dynamic grass...)

This is going to be a big shock to you, but you do remember this is a F2P game right? You know that the game thrives and gets its money off of releasing tons of new content? Keyword is new, because releasing revamped damage reworks doesn't bring new people in, huge quests like TSD and TWW do. DE has a model of releasing reworks with new content, and that's good enough.

34 minutes ago, D20 said:

Better balance between how fast things die to us or things shred us. Currently, it more or less feels like we either steamroll everything or everything is steamrolling us. More balance into that would make the game much more enjoyable IMO. Also, dealing with armor scaling might be a necessity.

Frames with useless synergies or powers should be fixed. No frames should be left with a basically useless feature in higher levels in my honest opinion.

Exactly there is too little middle ground!

At some point , some frame and weapons are usless while others can destroy everything.

43 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Yes, they aren't all bad so that's why I still love and play this game.

That's why I still care enough to offer my feedback and criticism.

I just hope that they mean something, anything at all.

Same that's why critize them and trying to say something worth as feedback but the language barriers makes it difficult. In my native languag I could make a mega post about ideas concepts and solutions what the devs could use as final solution.

Edited by Sziklamester

Honestly I think Warframe needs a number rebalance. Specifically I think we need to change the enemies with giant health pools who do little damage and players who have relatively little health but do insane damage. I'd much rather prefer we and the enemies be in relatively the same ball park on both fronts with Levels scaling things up or down.