The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how are you guys liking the Frost Deluxe skin?

AdamantSpartan

7 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I like it i guess...but...my plans are ruined which make me relatively sad...I wanted to wear the helmet with my tennogen skin...but instead i got this... strange thing that is completely incompatible.

Yea. The worst thing about this skin is that it either barely works with anything else or looks completely stupid, cementing banshee's deluxe as my still current favorite. (Going the full set looks legit, so he's still up there)

Edited by AdamantSpartan

Just now, AdamantSpartan said:

Yea. The worst thing about this skin is that it either barely works with anything else or looks completely stupid, cementing banshee's deluxe as my still current favorite.

Amongst the female frames Banshee easily take my #1 spot, amongst the dudes Ash Koga is the best 1 so far in my eyes.

The thing is...it's not a bad skin, it just kills the freedom of customization considering we can only combine helmets with other skins. Which is why i always look forward to deluxe skins. With this skin...well...yeah i've made my point, that and it almost seems like they made Frost more buff than he needed to be.

2 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

One thing i do applaud this skin greatly for is giving us the option to put "None" by shoulder armor on normal frost's skin including all his TennoGen skins.

the standard frost arm armor actually looks decent paired with the skin

3 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

the standard frost arm armor actually looks decent paired with the skin

This is indeed true, but as a feature that i as a FashionFrame-enthusiasts have wanted for so long, it's very welcome.

Also, the skin goes very nicely with Nidus' Noble animation. Really brings that Lich King feel.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

37 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Not my cup-of-tea

Same, I'm waiting for Ember Deluxe myself, I -need- to see if they botched it, because despite the drama with IgnusDei, my decision on getting or skipping it will be based on how the final product turns out.