Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Only You Use

AshenHaze

Strun Wraith. Always loved it, even with the sequential reload, but I recently got a Riven for like 120% crit chance, 144% multishot, 110% electric, and -136% impact. Quite the unique weapon, removing all of its primary damage type.

Absolutely destroys armored heavies. And dat firing sound, mmmm.

On 1/12/2017 at 10:47 AM, Meta_Nexus said:

I've got these bad boys semi-permanently attached to me now:

DualKohmak

Got a 310% dmg Ryben for 'em, and jacked the fire rate all the way up and now they melt pretty much anything that can be melted. Haven't seen anyone else using them roughly...since they came out.

My favorite secondary. Jealous Tenno here. 300% damage sounds nuts.

Edited by Misgenesis

I posted yesterday with the nagging thought I was forgetting something.  Logged on to play and it hit me...the attica. Crit chance isn't bad and I made a thunderbolt built. It's like a weird grenade launcher without the bounce. The sexy obsidian skin doesn't hurt either. Don't know if I've ever seen someone else using it.

Acrid is one of my favorites and I've only seen maybe 2 people using it in the last 6months. It wrecks corpus through sorties and I haven't even gotten my riven yet.

Synapse is my baby though and I can't say I've ever encountered someone else with one. I got a nice riven rolled up for it and especially love it with my resonance banshee. I got it up over 1billion for a red crit on akkad and was just screwing around. I thought holy crap of course for a constant fire weapon to hit that high was nuts. I understand a dread can hit way higher but I was blown away when I saw that.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:16 AM, LabMan95 said:

As of late, I've been liking the Ogris. I got a decent riven mod for it (+ 180% damage, + 140% toxin, -65% flight speed). It's fun watching the slow bullet of death get closer to enemies, and the damage on it is pretty good (unfortunately, it's not crit and has no slash, so it can only be so good. Also, pretty sure my teammates hate it since they had to revive me a lot)

The Ogris club! I got a +multishot, +toxin damage, +damage to infested, -zoom riven mod for it. Corrosive or gas damage both work excellently. (Gas works late game with or without the riven. Corrosive, not so much.)

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Shining caliber said:

Primary: I have so far apparently been the only player who uses the phage. Haven't used it in awhile but i love the gun.

Secondary: I love the azima pistol and it's my go-to when i get bored of the lex prime

Melee: The melee weapons ive been focusing on recently are the destreza, Kronen, and caustacyst. I have yet to see any other player us these 3

Ayy another Phage user! I also love the Kronen, and will soon be getting the Caustacyst. Good to know someone likes that weapon...

1 hour ago, SenorClipClop said:

The Kulstar. I have seen (or heard) only two other people ever using it in my entire playing experience, and I have no idea why. It's a tiny rocket launcher, for Lotus' sake! :lotus: 

I have 113 kills with my Kulstar and roughly 7948 self-kills with it, that's why I don't use it. :P

Kronen is technically my most used weapon, which is odd because I don't remember using it much at all and yet it has 15% of my melee use.

32 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

I have 113 kills with my Kulstar and roughly 7948 self-kills with it, that's why I don't use it. :P

Just don't point-blank the enemy with it. It's not hard, and the damage is really satisfying. I often use the Kulstar on open tilesets (Excavation, Interception, etc.).

1 minute ago, SenorClipClop said:
35 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

Just don't point-

Invinci-kong  with his Kulstar and Penta say "hello" ^^  (although I can't run viral) that shiz eats thru his #2 like Amy Schumer thru cake.

Buzlok.

I can't remember the last time I saw anyone using it.

I really like this thing, even though it has many downsides. It doesn't have great DPS to begin with, not really viable for crit or status build.

On top of that, it has very slow projectile velocity, long reload and a wonky tracer round mechanic.

But damn, it does feel satisfying to use it. It has amazing firing sound, it sounds like a damn M60. Couple that with a bit of a recoil and it feel like you have a proper HMG in Warframe, something that other weapons fail to achieve.

I currently have 5 forma on my Buzlok but I recently acquired a Riven mod for it (nothing too special, +150% electric damage and around +70% magazine capacity), so it might end up being 6 or 7, that remains to be seen.