Rebecca and Megan's Fan Art Favourites

Spoiler

Rebecca: n4n0-1805's Equinox & Limbo
warframe__white_nox_and_limbo_scribble_b

Megan: NinjaBianco's Nyx
warframe_fan_art__nyx_by_ninjabianco-d6q

Fan Concept of the Week

0meg4x's Nidus & Helminth Synergy

Tenno Tunes Vol 2 will go live tomorrow, January 13th!

See you next week!

@[DE]Megan Real question time about the couch crew and prime time AV setup.

From what we've seen of the majority of the twitch streamers, even Steve, they're using mics on some sort of desk mount or arm. Also pointing out the Roosterteeth podcast couch setup in this as well. Will you all invest in upgrading the couch and streaming sets to a less... finicky... setup some time soon? Seems like the audio setup with the mics you guys use have problems all the time and especially with hair and clothes.

I usually avoid watching players do mission like spy but triggering the alarm for the 2nd time for that particular vault is really is kinda baffles me. Maybe they prefer challenging route? i don't know... but i kinda wanna advise new/existing player to familiarize the vault layout. I apologize if i sound like a bad person. There is a 2nd easy entrance in the vault that Megan was in literally on top of that tower.

Edited by ShirakawaNaoya

Hey Guys/Gals My name Is Jay Or "OHOnederZ OHO" which is my producer name meaning one hit wonders. I'm a recent cancer survivor of bone cancer, and a few months ago I had shoulder surgery which we I have been waiting for. They were able to find a donor bone which was amazinggg! lol They called it a bone transplant rotater cuff shoulder replacement surgery... I know a lot right, Dr.'s said biggest he's ever done. But In spite of it all I'm doing good, hair is decent size now lol and I'm ready to get back out there. I've been playing warframe since the start, had to make 2 accounts on the way. I've always wanted to make music for and be a bigger part of the warframe community so here I'am again and nothing will keep me away haha. Thanks for everything you guys have done for the community. I hope to see you guys at TennoCon17, but if not see you in 18!! Hope you all enjoy the music, and I'll have more if you need em! Thanks!!

PS: FOR THE LOTUS

Well... I am a bit speechless. I didn't really think that "Dust and Brown" will be featured on Prime Time. Once I opened that fan art recap list, I can swear that I got through slight heart attack.

Also, about 9 hours... It's not consecutive 9 hours, I was working on it couple of days with pauses. I still have speedpaint video to be rendered (it covers whole process of drawing, from sketch to the final product you see in the video, and it counts 9 hours(or 543 minutes) in total. Basically, I tend to record whole process of drawing from scratch)

I hope I will be able to draw more in the future and that I will eventually improve.
~Anavi_Ivy