The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion on Primed Regen

Cirayu

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

In this context, a meta-complaint is a complaint directed towards the community itself. It is the more widely used definition of the word 'meta' that means 'self-referential', as opposed to the commonly used acronym in gaming Most Efficient Tactic Available (M.E.T.A.).

That being said, it's quite the exaggeration to suggest that 11 second invincibility 3 times a mission adds nothing to survivability.

Those 11 seconds wont do a damn.

and the revivals should of been in the regular mod if they wanted to do something about sentinels being so squishy...

Just now, S0V3REiGN said:

Really like this mod, will max it when I get online. Don't see why there is so much salt about this. Then again I always have to remind myself that the forums are only the loud manority that don't really represent the rest of the players.

Hey i'm not that loud ?

Still a minority thougth ^.^ 

I like the mod too btw ;) 

17 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

Click to see the full response.

I still believe its a worthless primed mod which is a slap in the face.

It adds nothing to the survivability of sentinels and only adds another mod in the baro kiteer rotation which most people will see as trash.

Now DE may say its a meta opinion but I disagree with that. Something hasnt to be Meta to be useful.. But being useful is something that people like to see in the shop-table of baro.

:facepalm: let me guess u did not read notes and u did not know with primed regen sentinels get 11 seconds of invunerability when they die which is plenty of time to reposition or destroy the threat allowing your sentinel to survive

If you lose your sentinel once, you will lose it again even faster. Maybe, just maybe sentinels would be less squishy if they actually had HP, so how about a primed vigor for sentinels next time instead? Ooooor and this is propably the most preposterous thing anyone ever came up with: buff sentinel base stats, they are crap.

18 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

You are saying it like draining our resources is something they should be ashamed of :crylaugh:

That is where are you wrong kiddo, everything they do is geared towards sucking us dry of our resources. Otherwise, you would have even more threads of "Endo is useless" than they already are.

Yeah yeah I get that, but I mean this is obnoxiously wasting resources if you choose to rank it or buy it. Its not on the level of Hema or Sibear, but its pretty bad. 

Also don't call me "kiddo". 

Unless Napalms/Bursas/Juggernauts or other BS AoE units are around, sentinels Carrier doesn't die too fast. By the time sentinels Carrier is getting one-shot, then so am I.
The regen mod originally sucked because whenever I went down, their HP gets shredded, and the regen was eaten instantly. The 10/11 seconds of invulnerability is a very welcome change IMO.

53 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

I'm not against making Vacuum universal for all companion types.

My question is if equipped on a four legged compadre, the lil fella will be dragging your shinies all over the place until it returns to your side. Any idea how to deal with this part of the equation?

Warframe

Exilus mod : Vacuum 12m

Cannot be used with Sentinel version in loadout.

Pros : Universal 

Cons : Uses your frames exilus mod slot

Just now, Smilomaniac said:

With the invulnerability, I think the mod seems quite good.

I don't blame people for being disappointed, generally you'd want something powerful and while this mod is definitely useful (in my opinion) it's a far cry from a weapon mod.

For me the problem is that this mod should have been a rework of the original, not a new legendary that consumes considerable more endo and credits to max out.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

How does 11 seconds of invulnerablity help during a 20 second bleed out?

my only real concern. If they just made sentinels go invisible or something during bleed-out, then it'd be perfect.

90% of the time, my Carrier/Helios dies while I'm bleeding out. And 98% of the times that I'm bleeding out, it's because some ridiculous DPS unit (or rampart) just aimbotted me down.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

How does 11 seconds of invulnerablity help during a 20 second bleed out?

At max rank, 3 revives = 33 seconds of invulnerability.  If you bleed all the way out and have to revive, you'll get your sentinel back with all it's revives restored anyways.  If you're burning the entire bleedout timer every single time you're going down, but getting revived at the very end, then you're probably in a match that's going south anyways and you weren't going to get a lot of use out of that sentinel for much longer anyways. 

16 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

:facepalm: let me guess u did not read notes and u did not know with primed regen sentinels get 11 seconds of invunerability when they die which is plenty of time to reposition or destroy the threat allowing your sentinel to survive

:facepalm:If you can read, youd know ive noticed that, hell I even pointed at clicking on the quote to read the full thing. OMG pls can people that dont read be quiet for once.

People seem to forget primed mods should be equal to QoL, being something extra and not a must for a ton of endo and most likely need of formaing to make some basic stuff work. This is not the way to fix sentinels...