Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE plz cure this cancer players

akisrs

-removed picture-

So...this guy was afk in the mission...he just stay up there and watch...and i tell him for fun "reported for afk" i'm sick and tired about those players. They move a bit every few sec or kill 1 enemie just for not be detected as afk from the system and thats it...at least add some option so i can report them for afk

Edited by Saske
Content Moderated: Removed Picture

If you dont blurr out the names, you commit naming and shaming which is against the forum rules.

Yes afking players are a problem, but it isnt as ez to punish as ypu might think. The anti afk measures already in place sometimes punish players that are legitimately playing the game already.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

There is a report AFK players option in the helpdesk page. 

Some will say nothing will happen or that it's not worth it. But those who say these things would need to actively track these AFK players for a long period to see if anything happens to them; they can't know at all if reporting works or not to assume the worst.

We have the option to report them, might as well use it. It will take like 2min of your time. Take screenshots, especially the mission result screen with their stats. Somebody with 0 kills and 0 abilities used, clearly hasn't done a thing.

Try goading them into confessing to AFK. Some get triggered if you say you'll report them. Capture all the colorful conversation that follows for even more solid evidences.

41 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

It's a complete waste of energy contacting support for an AFK player, what are they going to do? tell him off?

Enough reports will cause them to do something about it. But, y'know, just don't do anything at all. That's how things get done.

1 hour ago, Chipputer said:

Enough reports will cause them to do something about it. But, y'know, just don't do anything at all. That's how things get done.

They are not going to do something to the AFK'er for not being at their computer or being a S**ty player. They're not rude or aggressive, they are not braking any rules, I get that it's irritating to everyone else, but they are not technically doing anything wrong. So making complaints about this is a waste of DE supports time.

Edited by Carnage2K4

"DE, pls ban this person who are not doing anything because my weapon is killing the entire map"

On a serious note: Put them on ignore list and never have to deal with them again in the future.

Edited by JalakBali
Addition