Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Ridiculously Difficult Riven Mod Requirement

MGRRaidenRod

Question

Hi, I've gotten a shotgun riven mod with the requirement of "Get 3 headshot kills in a single aim glide." Has anyone gotten such requirement and was successful in completing it? I find it really difficult in doing it. Could anyone give some pointers?

*To be honest, I find this requirement really ridiculous. Really hope DE could change or amend these types of absurd requirements :/

16 answers to this question

Get your best shotgun, I used the Vaykor Hek.

Go to any defense, preferable a weak one.

Let the enemies gather around the point.

Jump straight up in the air with max glide time mods and bullet jump mods on and aim glide

Shoot down at their heads and you're probably going to get 3 headshots while you gently float down.

Back in the days of Rifle Rivens only I got the same and did it with Ivara. First align enemies in line, then put them to sleep, then kill them in one shot of Artemis Bow.

Not sure if this still works.

Well, u still can put them to sleep this way, so their heads will be not moving.

Just now, Ksaero said:

Zephyr, +90% aimglide mod and Lex Prime.

Also Nightmare mod with low gravity. Too bad i did not have Zephyr when I got this challenge.

Take any accurate hitscan secondary that can fire and kill quickly like Akstiletto and Akmagnus.

Bring Zephyr + Patagium to the Void and find a room with high ceiling (preferably the one with the three big glowing holes and an elevator at the end).

Fly and try to headshot as many as you can.

43 minutes ago, MGRRaidenRod said:

Could anyone give some pointers?

This part is nice! I love it when peoples don't try to rant for nerfs, blaming themself for not able to do the challange, seeking help of others .....and than.....

45 minutes ago, MGRRaidenRod said:

*To be honest, I find this requirement really ridiculous. Really hope DE could change or amend these types of absurd requirements :/

you add this.. just to be honest. Sorties are not for beginners. Rivens were not aimed at beginners either nor theyr challanges. I would be glad to see someone stop crying for nerfs the moment he can't do it. I would love to see someone who admit theyr inability and actualy practice. The game is already easy enough.

(You just need a Zephyr for this with proper modding. Go on a low-mid lvl Corpus mission  (capture is ideal). Equip that shotgun mod on any shotgun and go in with a single fire pistol what have good accuracy (for example Lex Prime).)

I apologize if this offends you in any way but peoples like you upset me. Crying for nerfs the second you can't do something what is clearly not for you. Go practice.

so yea i have to scan a cephalis semaris target without taking any damage using no skills and have a hoobled eqquiped - and my target is corrupted heavy gunner - its a struggle my only hope is stay in one safe place and have people scan it for me and i hope it workss

44 minutes ago, yoloswagswag said:

so yea i have to scan a cephalis semaris target without taking any damage using no skills and have a hoobled eqquiped - and my target is corrupted heavy gunner - its a struggle my only hope is stay in one safe place and have people scan it for me and i hope it workss

won't work. u have to scan it. I did it with my Ivara prowl.

5 hours ago, yoloswagswag said:

that seriously sucks i have not invested on any invi frames 

It takes some serious skill and likely more than one attempt, but apparently this is possible to do by simply playing very, very stealthily even without a stealth frame. Sneak your way through the mission, kill enemies with silent weapons (or avoid them altogether, scan the target without it noticing you.

Might also recommend an easier target, not sure if Void is the best tileset for trying to accomplish this without being detected.