Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tip for Lua Rescue

Xiusa

Question

You can get into the jail room in around 3 seconds if you take the underpass. There’s a small hole around the bottom edge of the main room which has a passage that leads right into the jail. At the end of this passage, on the right, is a hole that you can jump through that leads directly into the jail

I'm just tired of seeing people using the front door in Sortie Rescue missions

Edited by Xiusa

24 answers to this question

Just now, SeaUrchins said:

People who use front door in that rescue don't read forums. Or wiki. Or watch youtube.

Depends on rescue i usualy go on the right over the laser disc then in the ice thingy with the door that open super slowly once you used the console. Thats what i call the "Front door" is it ?

4 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Front door always have console. If you are getting into the prison block by hacking, instead of the hole placed in every rescue mission, you're are doing it wrong.

@trunks013 you might want to look up what the "door" is.

I was usualy doing this first one 

But the second one mentionned by fellow tenno looks faster.

22 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

People who use front door in that rescue don't read forums. Or wiki. Or watch youtube.

well sorry if i prefer to play instead of read

no need to be frikking #$&(% >_>

Edited by Hemmo67

4 minutes ago, schilds said:

I certainly am! ;-)

to quote a special person

"shall i rip your intrails out trough your eye sockets or do i have permission to get more *gasp* creative"

i am tired and having to deal with butthurt OP and this guy who thinks lua rescue needs to be done exactly how he say... love of god people make private session if it bothers you!

Edited by Hemmo67
i need sleep -.-

I don't mean to disrespect anyone, but the players that are going to enter sorties already need to know these things, telling them how to do it isn't the best solution, telling them that they need to learn these concepts by default is what you need to do.

1st you practice, then you enter sorties, if you use the front door to let enemies enter the room then you should receive all criticism from other players. I don't mean criticism with youtube links, i mean criticism such as " go learn and practice rescues, asap, before your behavior leads to a fail, you may enjoy it, we do not" ("we" refers to players that already got inside the room without hacking)

Hacking the front door is considered the "0 hack", because it's worth exactly that, you do it IF you want to do it, many players enjoy doing it, getting killed and letting enemies inside.

It's a sortie, not a tutorial mission.

Edited by KIREEK

I typically use the front door, but I also make sure I am entering the general rescue area with the entire group, and I CC the entire area with Rhino Stomp/Frost Avalanche/etc. while waiting for the hostage to get rescued and move out. Front door isn't a bad thing IF you know what you are doing, and guard against the baddies just running in.

I use the upper way all the time, never heard of underground pass. It seems like this is the faster way to get in prison, but higher risk than upper way when outside sorties. The upper one has no object that will trigger the alarm, only downside is sometimes you will miss the jump into the hole which will slower your time.

Front door can be slower or faster depends on the hacking skill, but the true annoying things about front door is it will let pass enemies get inside prison.