Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the most annoying cephalon

CyanZYT

In my opinion, It has to be Cephalon Sark.

M12hp2b.png

If you've ever played the Glast Gambit and or done the index, you'll know that he'll talk more than ordis can talk in a day in about 10 minutes. He's also in cephalon capture, so conclave players may have to deal with him also.

And also not to mention, his voice sounds like a off tone version of sonic the hedgehog.

But this is just my opinion and I'm wondering what you people say is the most annoying cephalon in the game.

Ordis will always be the most annoying, even DE knows this. That is why we have a slider just for Ordis so we can shut him up. Personally I just want to turn him off in my ship and have him talk to me in missions/quests.

I just want to hear Ordis's new lines in quests, its really awkward when you have him turned off when other NPCs talk and Ordis replies and is just silent. Let him talk in quests but have him shut up when I don't have quests active.

16 minutes ago, Cranial_Enigma said:

Ordis will always be the most annoying, even DE knows this. That is why we have a slider just for Ordis so we can shut him up. Personally I just want to turn him off in my ship and have him talk to me in missions/quests.

I just want to hear Ordis's new lines in quests, its really awkward when you have him turned off when other NPCs talk and Ordis replies and is just silent. Let him talk in quests but have him shut up when I don't have quests active.

+1 to this.

Every time a new quest comes out I forget to to take the ball gag off of crazy ol' Ordis.

Edited by (PS4)I420t

I uh... gotta agree with Sark being the most annoying.

He's also a Cephalon in Cephalon Capture, and his quotes are... ugh.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/6/6e/SarkEnemy2.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20151020192529

Edit: As for this:

:suda:, she keeps sending death squads after me when I'm trying to enjoy the view on any of the planet

I can't even be mad at her. At least she's a poet. "You are a waste and must be erased."

Edited by (PS4)rowansprite

gotta be Ordis, same jokes every single time I come back from a mission. why can't Helminth be our main guy? he's the one managing the life support system, and he's always calling me "master". he's really loyal, and it's easier to ignore Helminth's groaning than it is Ordis' babbling when I'm not in the mood.

at least give us some banter between Ordis and Helminth in an upcoming quest...

I don't mind Cephalon Ordis especially when he 'glitches'.

Cephalon Suda is cool in my opinion just don't like her Death Squad , lost a handful of rare stance mods when she did appear with her goon troop.

Cephalon Simmaris'  . . .  D-Don't notice me chin-pie!

Cephalon Sark . . . reminds me of that one annoying robot in that one comical game...didn't like the graphics..the name slips my mind

Cephalon Jordas..... "We regret to inform you - THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!"   still wish I could of saved him and allow Ordis to join Simmaris' and have Jordas as my own Ship Cephalon while still being able to visit Ordis from time to time.

13 hours ago, Cranial_Enigma said:

THIS, ALL OF THIS!

For Simaris, I do Sanctuary stuff often, and he is probably the least annoying of the Cephalons I usually encounter.

Suda I don't care for one way or the other.  She'll pop up from time to time with her death squads in a mission, I'll deal with, then be on my merry way.

Sark and Jordan I haven't encountered too much, so the verdict on them is still out on them.

• 3 weeks later...