Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vauban Rule (a short little commercial)

(PSN)TertulSee

Vauban Prime: "As Vauban Prime, you should never attack an Oxium Osprey. They are..."

*Oxium Osprey kamikazes into Vauban*

Vauban Prime: "But...But...why!? We're kin! I'm related to your brother! How could you?"

Oxium Osprey: "You killed my brother."

Vauban Prime: "Oh..."

*Vauban Prime kills the Oxium Osprey*

Vauban Prime: "You saw nothing..."

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

7 hours ago, -FV-Metheria said:

Just imagine how much Oxium a Zephyr Prime would use.

150,000 Oxium per piece seems fair enough, I mean it's literally RAINING Oxium on any Corpus map, right guys? don't forget the 25 Argon Crystals, 90 Tellurium and 150 Nitain you'll also need to build each part!

7 hours ago, -Voltage- said:

or how to farm Equinox Prime for that matter...

well, obviously we'll have to farm for two sets of new relics, and use twice as many traces, and do twice as many runs. and each of the 9 pieces will be Rare drops on their respective relic. then you'll need 200 Nitain, 75 Argon Crystals, 30,000 Oxium, 80,000 Cryotic and 20 Tellurium to craft each piece of both Aspect.

DE: Reducing The GrindTM

You say "obviously we'll have to farm for two sets of new relics," but doesn't Equinox have a transitional form that's in use in the orbiter and relay and such (I don't have Equinox, so I don't know personall). If she does, than I fully expect THREE sets of Prime Pieces: Day Prime, Night Prime, and Fashion Prime.