Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SOLOED Sortie

elitetrollz

7 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

I really don't understand why people complain about that, i mean "I soloed the sorties so give me a rare reward" thing. Even if you solo even if you go public, rng will treat you the same. Soloing doesn't increase your chances, nor it grants any seperate drop list. 

That's why I go public: why take double the time soloing if the reward will be the same anyway? I basically only go solo in Lua Spy+Rescue because people ruin these missions.

8 hours ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

I really don't understand why people complain about that, i mean "I soloed the sorties so give me a rare reward" thing. Even if you solo even if you go public, rng will treat you the same. Soloing doesn't increase your chances, nor it grants any seperate drop list. 

Nah just explaining how stupid am i soloing the sortie killing vay hek and getting 4k endo. I should have joined a full squad and get 4k endo for less work and less stress.

And guess what, this day, 4k endo, yesterday, sculpture and the day before in 4k endo. i guess im just unlucky :(

2 hours ago, elitetrollz said:

Nah just explaining how stupid am i soloing the sortie killing vay hek and getting 4k endo. I should have joined a full squad and get 4k endo for less work and less stress.

And guess what, this day, 4k endo, yesterday, sculpture and the day before in 4k endo. i guess im just unlucky :(

Depends on your point of view - I got 4k endo three times in the last 4 days and considered myself lucky. The fourth reward was a lens, that's definitely worse. A sculpture would have been worse, too, as would a reactor blueprint, a forma, a booster, ... really, 4k endo is one of the better rewards.

Also I always solo sorties, I find that much less stressful and much faster actually because I know there's only players who know what they're doing on the team. ;) 

12 hours ago, elitetrollz said:

You aren't the only one though.

In the last 9 days I got 1 Booster, else just Endo/Anasa.

But I'm fine with that, you can never have enough Endo. I thought 400k Endo is a huge amount and will last some months...all gone with some primed mods ;)

9 hours ago, Snib said:

Depends on your point of view - I got 4k endo three times in the last 4 days and considered myself lucky. The fourth reward was a lens, that's definitely worse. A sculpture would have been worse, too, as would a reactor blueprint, a forma, a booster, ... really, 4k endo is one of the better rewards.

Also I always solo sorties, I find that much less stressful and much faster actually because I know there's only players who know what they're doing on the team. ;) 

im still one of those noob players here xD

still need the forma, and potatoes.

sculptures would be fine tho so i can sell it for plats.

19 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

im still one of those noob players here xD

still need the forma, and potatoes.

sculptures would be fine tho so i can sell it for plats.

But in that case you'll also need plenty Endo and your complaint does not really make sense. Outside of sorties 1 Forma blueprint takes way less time to obtain than 4000 Endo, and you'll need more Endo than Forma. Even a single riven mod requires 8k Endo, a primed mod 40k Endo.

On 18/02/2017 at 6:50 PM, Snib said:

But in that case you'll also need plenty Endo and your complaint does not really make sense. Outside of sorties 1 Forma blueprint takes way less time to obtain than 4000 Endo, and you'll need more Endo than Forma. Even a single riven mod requires 8k Endo, a primed mod 40k Endo.

yea man i just realized 4k endo is a lot. did sortie yesterday and a while ago, got sculpture and a forma ;-;