Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

getting banned for teamkilling?

(XBOX)DAN9069

Question

so i was in the first sortie for today which was a mobile defense with radiation hazard, i was using the torid and received a radiation proc, this caused me to destroy the thing we were protecting and killing a team member.

then shortly after i received a voice message saying he recorded what i did and is "going to make sure you get banned by the warframe devs." ive tried telling him it genuinely was an accident but he wont listen and still insists on getting me banned, im just curious if i actually can get banned for this, if so ill take the ban as i still did team kill even if it was on accident.

thank you to all people who respond :)

16 answers to this question

Nah, you should be fine.

That said, I am a bit tired of people using weapons with lasting AoEs in Radiation Hazard Sorties
(yay Miragulor vortexes everywhere that turn into Squad shredders half of the time).

In (not all, mind you, but) some ways, that's even worse than the old irradiated Blade Storm spam happy fun times.

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

Nah, you should be fine.

That said, I am a bit tired of people using weapons with lasting AoEs in Radiation Hazard Sorties
(yay Miragulor vortexes everywhere that turn into Squad shredders half of the time).

In (not all, mind you, but) some ways, that's even worse than the old irradiated Blade Storm spam happy fun times.

yea, understand what you mean, i didnt realise what i had equipped which is why i had it, normally i only use the torid for fun

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)DAN9069 said:

so i was in the first sortie for today which was a mobile defense with radiation hazard, i was using the torid and received a radiation proc, this caused me to destroy the thing we were protecting and killing a team member.

then shortly after i received a voice message saying he recorded what i did and is "going to make sure you get banned by the warframe devs." ive tried telling him it genuinely was an accident but he wont listen and still insists on getting me banned, im just curious if i actually can get banned for this, if so ill take the ban as i still did team kill even if it was on accident.

thank you to all people who respond :)

If you ever encounter that dude again, kill him on purpose this time :XD

You're not going to get banned for accidentally killing your teammate, but it is your fault for not preparing for the radiation hazard and causing the mission to fail so I can see why they're so angry at you.  Just be better prepared like use a frame that's immune to status effects or no AoE weapons and be more careful next time.

Intentional by you or not... we don't know. But DE just few months ago had a friendly-fire nightmare mode, which encouraged trolls to spoilt others game... so in the end the mode was taken out.

So maybe radiation condition should be taken out too.

Isn't the whole purpose of the Radiation Hazzard to make stuff like this happen?

It's basically "be really careful or kill something you normally can't even damage at all".

So no, banning would be highly unlikely since it's working as intended.  =p