Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Euphona Prime

Voltage

20 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

30% critical chance will and must be nerfed... sadly

I remember when DE released Magnus (or iguess AKMAgnus)... but with 50% critical chance.

Some ppl bought what "50%" critical chance beast with real money, after some time DE nerfed it with a "sorry :c"

Be careful if you want to buy that "beast"

Don't forget that the weapon is a shotgun, so the crit chance does not work the same it does for other types of weapons. 

Who said it was a PoS?

So everything is either OP or a PoS and that's the whole grading scale, huh?

Oh yeah, this is the warframe forums, of course it is. My bad, derp!

11/10 would overreact again. 

Cheers.

Edited by Rolunde

Keep in mind, this weapon has two fire modes. Given the 100 accuracy stat, it's reasonable to think the primary fire mode is for "focused" shots. Since arsenal stats for alternate fire modes are not yet implemented, we can't see what the "broad" shots will do. It may be that it has better status performance in shotgun mode. Perhaps someone who has one will be kind enough to share the details? <3

that 30% crit chance does look awfully nice, and if you can get a Crit Riven for it with Maxed primed mods, it should enter Red Crit territory, right? I guess Disposition is a factor though, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had a faint Disposition, as this thing sounds like it might become one of the best Secondaries in the game.

two fire modes is also nice, finally we'll have a shotgun Secondary that doesn't need you to be within breathing range to do damage.

Who cares about status, slash and stripping armor, when sheer brute force is often more than enough even against sortie enemies?

40 minutes ago, MrFoxAos said:

this depends on its damage falloff  if it falls off like Parana does it will be bad 

The Pyrana has NO damage dropoff over distance. An excellent secondary, though its recoil, automatic firing and somewhat long reload make it hard to use for scrubs most people. I'm glad Euphonia, which is very similar, is not the prime version of it. That way the it keeps its strong disposition, for now :)

Edited by Robolaser

Just now, Robolaser said:

Who cares about status, slash and stripping armor, when sheer brute force is often more than enough even against sortie enemies?

The Pyrana has NO damage dropoff over distance. An excellent secondary, though its recoil, automatic firing and somewhat long reload make it hard to use for scrubs most people. I'm glad Euphonia, which is very similar, is not the prime version of it. That way the it keeps its strong disposition, for now :)

ill take it you never used it before go in the sim and try it just take 2 steps back and watch how its doing like 30%ish less damage 

32 minutes ago, MrFoxAos said:

ill take it you never used it before

Yeah sure, i just typed randomly... sigh. I use mine in game almost daily. Not once in a while in the simulacrum.

That said, maybe you were talking about spread? In that case, yes obviously the average total damage per shot against a single target will decrease over distance (though not as much as you claimed), as some pellets will miss. But the damage per pellet won't. I hope that cleared up any misunderstandings.

Edited by Robolaser

4 hours ago, Rolunde said:

Who said it was a PoS?

So everything is either OP or a PoS and that's the whole grading scale, huh?

Oh yeah, this is the warframe forums, of course it is. My bad, derp!

11/10 would overreact again. 

Cheers.

I will reaction to your reaction of my reaction by reacting by saying that with this weapon DE has NERFed ALL primary shotguns by making a secondary shotgun that can use two primed crit mods. Where's my primed blunderbuss DE? Shotguns are now ruined now until the end of time for realz!!!1

14 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Status sucks?

gosh so much ignorance these days

:-/

There are Status weapons and Crit weapons and those that toe the line, they are all good (more or less) and just because one doesn't much have of crit or status really has no bearing on it being a "good" weapon. Does it do what you want to then its a good weapon, if not then level it to 30 and sell it.

16 hours ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

idk but that status doesn't look nice at all 

also impact damage

Considering that with the low status chance you'll have at least two 90% elemental mods on it, the impact damage will usually be less than a third of its total damage output, so not that big of a deal.

19 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Not sure if troll or serious lol status sucks compared to raw crit damage, plus most people will be slapping elementals on this and they scale off the total physical damage.

Lol others should be asking if ur trolling or not xD. Status is more viable against high lvl enemies. If u play only non-endurance runs and meet max (80-100)lvl enemies then yeah does not matter to you. It says more about which type of enemies you play against rather than what build is better. Please try status weapons and learn from builds before you make comments like STATUS sucks xD. Again im not saying the new weapon is bad or anything. Just saying status weapons are not bad like you just made them out to be.

Edited by --Q--Kyl0Ren

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

One cold winter evening, Pyrana and Magnus had a nice private soiree over a cup of tea and Dvorak's Othello overture...

wow... that happens to be one of my favorite pieces by Dvorak.. They got good taste.. I bet the tea was a zesty Russian Earl Grey, with fresh lemon... :D