Energy cost = 3p/s

Thanks for the tips! Now i can be super lazy! wahaha

7 minutes ago, bmsorok said:

Primed flow ,

Range: overextended, stretch, cunning drift

Energy Reduction : Streamline, Fleeting Expertise

add some duration just in case

Energy cost = 3p/s

Im curious. flow is just going to make your energy pool higher. how does this make do skill 4 very long?

27 minutes ago, bashedpotato said:

Hi I just want to know what mods do i need to make my banshee

-max range

-very low damage

-nonstop ulti

I saw a banshee build that does skill 4 without having a break for 4min

Thanks!

And it's the laziest, anti coop and ugliest way to play. Please don't.

8 minutes ago, D20 said:

I wouldn't call that anti-coop since you'll just CC anything on a 100ish meter radius without killing. It's definitely a low effort way to play though.

Just CC on HL maybe, as far as i saw. But it breaks too many team mechanics imo. (Just as 4 spam Ash a few times ago.)

Blocking mobs on their spawn points before they even enter in map is definitely ugly. I just leave the mission when a Banshee does that without a single break.

Edited by Stonehenge

3 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Just CC on HL maybe, as far as i saw. But it breaks too many team mechanics imo. (Just as 4 spam Ash a few times ago.)

Blocking mobs on their spawn points before they even enter in map is definitely ugly. I just leave the mission when a Banshee does that without a single break.

Yes. It definitely could use a few changes.

28 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

And it's the laziest, anti coop and ugliest way to play. Please don't.

And that's the rudest, most ridiculous and silliest post to make about how someone want's to make their build. Please don't.

this was hyperbole, see what I mean? I'm trying to infringe on your rights to do what you want by using hyperbolic statements the same way you did, pointing out the ridiculousness of your statement. I feel like I have to explain with these smooth, slick italics or my point will be missed. 

6 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

And that's the rudest, most ridiculous and silliest post to make about how someone want's to make their build. Please don't.

this was hyperbole, see what I mean? I'm trying to infringe on your rights to do what you want by using hyperbolic statements the same way you did, pointing out the ridiculousness of your statement. I feel like I have to explain with these smooth, slick italics or my point will be missed. 

Mmh nope, i wasn't rude, or silly, sorry mate. And i wasn't insulting, by the way. You see. This guy asked some advice, i gave him one.

I won't argue again about how the concepts of cooperation and teamplay are systematically raped by the holy selfish need of "be the one who nukes everything in a match, because my fun is more important", i was just telling him this is a big mistake. It's an opinion. He will play as he wants.

Edited by Stonehenge

Hi, to clear things up, the main reason why I want this build is to just survive interceptions for relics. it's no fun but during the mission this build is being used, I'm not after the fun. I'm after farming relics. I hope I'm not offending anyone.

I'd rather finding a build that lets me play the game but hey, everyone is free to do what they want.

Using this build in matchmaking will make you being trash-talked all day long though. Because that may be your gamestyle (afking while watching series), but some people log on Warframe to actually have some fun

Edited by Chewarette

18 minutes ago, bashedpotato said:

Hi, to clear things up, the main reason why I want this build is to just survive interceptions for relics. it's no fun but during the mission this build is being used, I'm not after the fun. I'm after farming relics. I hope I'm not offending anyone.

It's actually ok if you play solo, no one can care....

But I will forsee banshee following ember, mirage+simulor and ash... being the next most hated frame very soon.

17 minutes ago, bashedpotato said:

According to the high and mighty, untouchable, "you may not diss my style even though my style prevent you from playing your style" Mirage+Simulor user: Game give you an option to play this way, so you may do so. Game also give an option to abort mission if you don't like the team you end up with, so if they decide to put themselves there and cry a river about it, it's their own fault.

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

It's actually ok if you play solo, no one can care....

But I will forsee banshee following ember, mirage+simulor and ash... being the next most hated frame very soon.

Haven't seen a single Ash in a long time.

Mesa, on the other hand...

Hi, so i followed the mods that you suggested, it still drains fast. the banshee that i saw he can do resonating quake from 0% to 100% interception. any thoughts? mine got drained around 55%

Edited by bashedpotato

Energy Siphon - to regain energy asap when energy runs out

Overextended, Stretch, Cunning Drift - max range to stun more enemies

Streamline, Fleeting Expertise (Max) - to decrease energy cost, although efficiency cap stop at 75%, higher than 75% can still affect toggle abilities.

Primed Flow - max energy to give sound quake longer duration before energy runs out. It is necessary if you want sustain 4 for entire round without breaking it, as normal flow is not enough for it.

Primed Continuity - toggle abilities affected by duration, more duration to reduce energy cost

This left one more slots left (assuming no Exilus), I would put Vitality incase getting hit while using sound quake.

With this setup you can use sound quake for entire single round of interception, assuming all 4 towers are captured. A faster way to regain energy when running out is use energy pad, use it while capturing tower after previous round ends.

Resonating Quake is optional, it increase range a lot (up to 100 meters, without it around 50 meters), but also increase energy cost ( with minimum 8 energy/s, without it 3/s), which lower the Sound Quake's casting duration. Unless it's Outer Terminal, corpus interception that has wide area, I don't find it's necessary.