The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanboying over the new Dex Syndana

CapAllan

27 minutes ago, CapAllan said:

Is it just me or is the new to be dex syndananananana GLORIOUS?????

Spoiler

fqhBpmw.jpg

I mean like, look at that thing! Kinda makes up for the tennocon syndana for me!

I have been melting over that Syadana since yesterday afternoon when i first saw it on AGGP`s video. <3

Me and many of my friends look forward to obtaining it as it is by far the moves lovely Syadana DE has made for the game!

Just to top it off, im also thrilled of the idea of an Armor set following the same pattern for next year`s gift! <3

22 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

You see syandana, I see three free weapon slots. ^^

Only for those who have the previous year`s gift. ;3

12 minutes ago, Repligon said:

After last event I won't be surprised if they give us dex weapons as blueprints this time.

If it doesnt require 3 Argon crystals to craft each, i dont see much of a problem, it would only give new players more time to experience with lower ranked weapons before moving on to such a power boost as they farm materials to craft them.

Also it would be more 3 Bps in my collection so im in favor of it. <3

10 minutes ago, zeroichi92 said:

3 free weapons & a syandana? Yes, please!!!

You have to be Mastery Rank 20 or higher to earn them...                                                                                                                            Just kidding...

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

3 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You have to be Mastery Rank 20 or higher to earn them...                                                                                                              Just kidding...

That would be evil lol. I haven't got any of the dex weapons so yeah, kinda excited for them. Especially Sybaris.

Personally, I kinda liked the D. Sybaris but that's about it. The Dakra and the Furis were just okay. I threw them out after maxing them. I could use some free slots too.

But an armour set? For next year?? Ooohh! HYPED already!!

Forget the game. Fashionframe's got me hooked.