Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

Also, I like the idea of updating artifacts, but now it uses mod spots that could be used on frame, people will just put on what they need and not what the squad would need... Have it seperate. You can still limit lower lvls from having max artifacts by making the max artifact as 5 (with polarity) but starts at 1 and increases 1 every 6 lvls. And having a potatoe in the suit would ofc double it as well.

Edited by AreYouAWiiizard

Maybe I missed it in the notes or announcements somewhere: Is Nova only available via platinum? From new Europa boss drops? From "?" Alert rewards?

Ye, she is farmable thru the new Europa boss, so no more RNG screwing us over like it did with vauban :D

I used to be excited for this update. Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Every single level that I've seen is now harder. I get that people were asking for more difficulty, but this is ridiculous. People want more late-game difficulty, so that even with maxed gear and a full team, you're still being challenged, but this is just an overall hardness increase. How are we supposed to farm for materials now? I don't see how any of my old farming areas are going to be viable anymore, but the blueprints are all still screaming for huge amounts of materials.

I just did a couple of runs on the new Europa boss. got a total of 1 mod, 0 blueprints, 1 morphics and probably 2-3 Polymer bundle boxes. That's a whole lot of nothing for two players to spend half an hour farming for. It's not that it's all too difficult to play, but it's too difficult to farm anything quickly. The devs have put an enormous pressure on resource farming just so they can tempt more sales of the overpriced resources.

I never used to consider this game to be a pay-to-win game, because a bit of time and effort yielded the ability to play without paying at all, but now I don't see how it's viable to farm enough materials to enjoy the game before getting bored. It's almost like the only way to be able to enjoy it is to cough up decent sums of money repeatedly, and I can't afford to dish out money on a game that's becoming less and less about fun.

Edit: Ok, nice to hear that they fixed some of the drop rates, but I also found out that they increased a lot of blueprint requirements. It's not as if Neurodes drop from infested trees, but now i need twice as many for almost every blueprint that needs them.

Edited by Xarteros

Ok..my euphoria is over.....to ad the Artifact card in NOVA?....sorry guys give me a break...THATS Nothing new....the only new thing is that you rename it...and NOW...make us to hard to handle Module capactity....because it´s  S++t.

That means if i want ta have a good WArframe with useless Superb NOVAS,i have to use Forma on ALL Plates.....good Job to let the player be addicted to buy forma in the market...

Sinpertron Vandal and some other good as Hell Weapon are now not more than a Childtoy... now make less damage? Wy?

all other Planets have now a higher level.. nice....no notes of that in the UpDate..that means NOW after the UD 9 i have to crawl longer all Misions on the lower planets up and down till my Warframe good enough to survive in the other planets Missions ..and........that means i have to do this evry phuckin time after i build a new Warframe.......0.o

I lose all my free revive chances in 5 Min... nice.....i think about to uninstall the game now.....the "new" and "cool" things are nothing else than a distraction........and the new tons of bugs..make the game unplayable....sorry DX...i can see beyond some things....you can't hide the things from me....i see the plan.

Im deeply disappointed

PS:I did´t mean that the work on the game is nothing or somthing for the Birds....no...the game and the lore still awsome.Dont misunderstood me pls.

Edited by Oldzak

Thank you for awesome work BUT: difficulty is wayyyyy too hard now, more endgame difficulty is a good thing but everywhere ? it changes the game completely imo, eurasia is gone, not having fun anymore,this is my feedback, not buying anymore plat if this difficulty is gonna be the new thing, just my 2 cents...

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

I have to say that some things you did to this update are ok and alot are not ok. The map system itself i liked the mission names in blue. Them being grey makes it a bit harder for players to understand if they have them open or not. adding the names to the planets in the main solar system screen though does help a little.

Adding the ability of buying materials in the market not a bad idea it helps but I aswell as others including friends of mine seeing that drops got worse on planets makes that bad. the point of going to planets that have drops is to earn the resources we need. plus not alot of people can buy things with platnium since they can't afford to buy the platnium itself all the time that's why we have credits in game to buy blueprints.

The foundry being altered does not hurt too bad not much of a change.

I noticed when i was clicking on my profile stats and clicked lore it would not let  me our normally without using my clan key to see my clans tower it got me out of that lore menu so honestly there needs to be a back button in lore.

So yeah......not liking alot of this new update it's made it less fun and just yesterday I was having a good time trying to get my banshee helmet blueprint so i can make the banshee now I'm less then thrilled and not sure I want to keep playing at all.

Good update.

With TWO exceptions:

1)Correct me if I'm wrong but where are the much awaited stealth improvements? (I know they'll come, but I hoped for them now.)

2)@(*()$ Auras. Now I don't have slots for them on my frame. That's @(*()$ $&*&*#(%& and destroys my gaming style.

I have come here to seek for data about the actuals bugs (dojo and drop) and all i can see is kid's *@##$ings and whinings about it. Guess i had to wait for some serious players or direct DE reports. *fly away*