Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anniversary announcement?

PraetorGix

28 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

DE is dead set on not touching mutagen. Haven't you heard, Its raining in derelicts.

Yeah, they increased drop chances and drop amount for them in derlicts, but Stiv himself said he is 110% not changing the mutagen costs. I don't know why people still treat this as a garinteed change? never coming. Why do people reference it anymore? 

50 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

You are missing patience.

It'll come, don't worry about it. We already know that we're getting stuff.

I'm not impatient, I was asking because according to the info I found they release things on the 22nd. Besides, who said I'm worried about it? I can't even sit down and play till the weekend so being in a hurry is kind of pointless.

Just now, PraetorGix said:

I'm not impatient, I was asking because according to the info I found they release things on the 22nd. Besides, who said I'm worried about it? I can't even sit down and play till the weekend so being in a hurry is kind of pointless.

Chill, bro. Just banter. I'm pretty sarcastic, so, y'know.

Anyway, you asked what you were missing and I just kinda ran with that. My point was that DE hadn't forgotten and wasn't going to skip their anniversary release and that they've already stated that we were getting stuff and what we were getting. If you wanted to know, it was announced during the PAX East panel, a recap of which can be found here with a preview of the new item, if you want to see it. The thread where I got that was posted on the 12th, so I thought it had become common knowledge already.

I didn't say you were worried, I said don't worry. Your OP implied you were getting anxious about it.

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

Yeah, they increased drop chances and drop amount for them in derlicts, but Stiv himself said he is 110% not changing the mutagen costs. I don't know why people still treat this as a garinteed change? never coming. Why do people reference it anymore? 

They never changed anything. Derelicts always dropped more than Eris since they turned it into a infested planet..