Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Share your Captura Screenshots!

[DE]Danielle

My first attempts:

Warframe0015.jpg

Warframe0016.jpg

I've been using Garry's Mod for making screenshots for a few years and am really glad that there's now a possibility in Warframe to do the same. I look forward to further development of the Captura.

First post on the forums, haha...anyways I about died when I saw the update as I've been talking about wanting to have nice pictures of my favorite WarFrames. This is my favorite that I've put together so far, currently my desktop background, haha.

warframe0050_by_perocore-db3lyc9.jpg

On 3/24/2017 at 3:49 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

o5MkVeP.jpg

Captura is here!! This new photobooth mode will excite your deepest fashion frame desires. Use this megathread to show off screenshots of your Warframes in all of their customized glory! 

Looking to access Captura? Here’s how!

Head to the Arsenal and select your Warframe Appearance tab. There you will see a new button titled Captura on the bottom right. Upon launching Captura, you can select the Corpus Ship Maintenance, Grineer Galleon Cargo, or Infested Ship Hologram scene. From there you can spawn in enemies, slow down, or speed up time and compose a stunning photograph. Add more depth to your composition with dozens of filters, special effects and graphic options. 

If you have any bugs to report please post them here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776647-update-20-bug-report-megathread/

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

Can we get the option to advance time from a keybind so can record motion? So you dont have that huge menu on the right.

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Can we get the option to advance time from a keybind so can record motion? So you dont have that huge menu on the right.

You can. Just click "T" from the first captura menu, without opening the advanced options.

I suppose I'll join in on the fun. Also, DE, we need to make Captura multiplayer compatible! Think of all the machinima and screenshot possibilities! Please, DE? ;w;

"I used to believe that knowledge was everything. But after this, I realized... I was deadly wrong."

2Pw5Ehn.jpg

"I'll never forget her. Any of them. Their sacrifices were far too great for that. I shouldn't have ran, I should have fought with them. I failed them all... But there is still something I can do."

2fdbnJK.jpg

"I can't stay here. It's too dangerous. It's time we returned, Excalibur. We've been gone too long, and people need us. We have to go back... Back to the Solar System."

CPsoMBO.jpg

"The Red Veil needs us. Our clan needs us. The system needs us. Let's not fail them again."