Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please! Please can we have Cernos Prime primary fire "1 arrow" alt fire "spread arrow" (like it is currently) PLEASE!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

+1 for changing cernos prime multishot to secondary fire and giving it a primary fire on par or better than rakta cernos - the prime doesn't have sindacate benefits so it MUST be better statwise overall.

And while you're at it buff the paris prime and give it a less ugly model before vaulting it!

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Oh absolutely, a much needed addition!

XD not just that. I'm saving up my syndicate standings and going through red veil specifically for the rakta cernos, so needless to say they're both battle bows. I just wanna use it with Ash Prime/Ivara tbh :D

13 hours ago, Wreck_Dum said:

I'd rather it go something like-

Arrows do full damage on any charge, but charging makes the arrows spread less. So at no charge they spread like usual, but at full charge they can all hit the same point.

This would be very nice as well but would prevent stealth kills exactly like shotguns, due to the kill being not a "oneshot"

I think rapidly shooting a bunch of arrows one after another would be preferable.

You can still nail a foe really quickly but this also allows you to spread them out and potentially strike other targets.

One arrow with the force of what, 5 arrows with multishot factored in is going to be overkill in many situations.